IGNORED

Rushden

Guest two acres red

Guest two acres red

is there a pub near by the ground. Where will you all be having a beverage or 10 of cider before the game i no they serve beer in the ground but i dont want to go in to early.

Guest gtdiamond

Thought you might like to know there are 3 pubs within a 5 or 10 min walk from the ground, just go into Irthlingborough centre, you have The Bull (nearest) bit of a dive however, further up the high st is the Horseshoe and The Oliver Twist, Oliver Twist being the best. Failing that the Needle and Awl is just of the A45 at the turning before Nene Park if heading eastbound (from M1). Enjoy your trip to nene park.

GT Diamond

Ps Dont forget you are in the Airwair stand which also has its own bar....

Guest Harry May

gt diamond - just a quickie - it's all ticket for away fans . If someone keeps their mouth shut and acts sensibly , do you reckon they would be alright in the home end . Also , whats the stewarding like ?

I did n't get a ticket because I thought I would be working , and now I've got the day off.

Caldicot Red.

gt diamond - just a quickie - it's all ticket for away fans . If someone keeps their mouth shut and acts sensibly , do you reckon they would be alright in the home end . Also , whats the stewarding like ?

I did n't get a ticket because I thought I would be working , and now I've got the day off.

Caldicot Red.

It is all ticket for all supporters I think you'll find Harry.

Try: http://www.rdfcnet.co.uk

Guest Harry May

Cheshire - yepp it looks all ticket which is a bumm3r . Their ground holds 6,500 and they are expecting around 4,300 . Plenty of room to squeeze a few more in.

Oh well , have to stay at home and put the bl00dy decorations up.

Caldicot Red.

Cheshire - yepp it looks all ticket which is a bumm3r . Their ground holds 6,500 and they are expecting around 4,300 . Plenty of room to squeeze a few more in.

Oh well , have to stay at home and put the bl00dy decorations up.

Caldicot Red.

Might be worth putting a plea for a spare ticket on here, bound to be someone who has a ticket who can't go, might even be a group with one short of the tickets they have bought.

Somebody has posted they have spare seats in a stretch limo, so might have spare tickets.

Archived