IGNORED

Loan Signing

Taz

• Admin
<br /> Yeh i hear Reading have somone who matches that discription perfectly  ;)  :)

...and apparently he's not in their starting XI at the moment. Worth the price of a phone call?

Also, anyone pick up on the "prise the lads away from their respective clubs" part of the article?

In that case we'll have Marcus Stewart too :D

Guest Harry May

Or Marsdon from Southampton who is being forced out. I have had enough of " promising youngsters " , what we need at the moment is somebody in a higher league. A player in the twilight of their career who is going to be out of contract and is hungry to continue playing.

Why bring a good youngster in ? We have plenty of good lads already.

Caldicot Red.

Or Marsdon from Southampton who is being forced out. I have had enough of " promising youngsters " , what we need at the moment is somebody in a higher league. A player in the twilight of their career who is going to be out of contract and is hungry to continue playing.

Why bring a good youngster in ? We have plenty of good lads already.

Caldicot Red.

My thoughts exactly Harry when i read that on Teletext earlier.

Marsdon could be another Shaun Taylor type character and motivator for a couple of years and be a real "terrace" hero.

We're lacking characters in the changing room since Murray and Beadle left.

Guest Cider Red Sam

I'd go for a new winger.... look how good this team sounds (albeit on paper)

gk. Phillips

dr. amankwaah

dc. coles

dc. fortune

dl. hill

mr. NEW DUDE

mc. wilkshire

mc. doherty/tinman

ml. brown

fc. lita

fc. peacock

subs; that brown kiddy, carey, doherty/tinman, miller, someone else

Surely that team would walk this division.... shame DW won't agree though

gk. Phillips

dr. amankwaah

dc. coles

dc. fortune

dl. hill

mr. NEW DUDE

mc. wilkshire

mc. doherty/tinman

ml. brown

fc. lita

fc. peacock

Where is Woodman?

Guest Cider Red Sam

Tinnion is sort of inluded.... I think away from home Tinnion + Wilkshire is too attacking, and I prefer Wilkshire to Tinnion.

And as for Woodman, he's a good second division player, but he doesn't add anything to the team at all. He reminds me of Burnell. Nothing wrong with him, but he doesn't give us anything different either.

I think whoever we loan in will be a waste of time no matter how good they are... even if they do what scott murray did for us because:

Scenario 1: The player plays badly, doesnt come up with any of the good or both then it was a waste of time

Scenario 2: The player impresses and it quite a good player, City find him usefull and extend the loan. Player plays better and better and then the club who he came in from decide they want him back to play in thier squad

Scenario 3: Player blows City away and City instantly want him but the club he came from knows he is worth alot to a Division 2 team and tell City they want a silly amount of transfer money for him

Loaning is something I think should only be used if you have a good player that is injured and no-one to replace him so you bring in a loanee to tie that position over untill your player is back

If you loan a player in the team you loaned him from has your balls in a tight grip if you decide you want to keep him.

gk. Phillips

dr. amankwaah

dc. coles

dc. fortune

dl. hill

mr. NEW DUDE

mc. wilkshire

mc. doherty/tinman

ml. brown

fc. lita

fc. peacock

Nope, I just checked the calendar, it's not April 1st so I just assume you are having a laugh - that team would be stuffed out of site,

Amankwaah still not fit

Fortune still needs at least this season to improve, gives the ball away far too often

Doherty proved to be an immature weak link who invariably gives the ball away Brown - Mr Inconsistent

Lita - instead of Miller, that really is hillarious, falls over his own shadow

Roberts, our top scorer of last year not even on the bench -

get real

Guest Red_Rat

It has to be someone of the Craig Bellamy mould,pace and dribbling skills, biut that would want to join us on loan.

How about this lad i've heard about that plays for Reading..scott murrays his name,nah seriously Richie Partridge from Liverpool,Kieron Richardson looked good on wednesday,the big clubs are bound to have someone like that,we jsut have to look

Archived