IGNORED

Rushden

Percy Parrot

don't know about you guys but I'm quite looking forward to tomorrow. I know the last two games haven't provided the desired results but we have been playing ok/well.

Rushden will be an experience. I have to admit I didn't realise how few fans they still got- just over 4,000 on average so we can expect no more than 4,000 of them there tomorrow. City had sold I think 800 a couple of days back-with any luck we will have beween 900-1000 there on the day. So we will have a good following proportionately and unlike many of these small clubs we will actually be treated to a nice ground, nice facilities and with Nene Park only holing aroung 6,500 it will feel almost full even if only 4,500 are there.

A new ground and a new club. Hopefully another three points.

It would be a huge boost if we could go into the tough Christmas period with a win tomorrow and then again at home against Stockport next Saturday.

I really hope we win tomorrow and we are fully capable of doing so. Benjamin and Lowe MUST be kept away from the ball in dangerous situations though!

I really hope we win tomorrow and we are fully capable of doing so. Benjamin and Lowe MUST be kept away from the ball in dangerous situations though!

Both Benejamin and Lowe will be dangerous at set pieces which have proved to be a City vunerablity this season.I'm not convinced about Butlers possible inclusion though'.He hasn't been in great form and would be a worry to the other defenders.

I'm going tomorow - never been there before.Hopefull City will get a result and the drive back will be a happy one.

I am really looking foward to tomorows game aswell, a bit more than usual. WEll, it will be my first away game of the season but it will be a new expirience for me as i will be sitting in the home end. Rushden's average gate last season was nearly 4,500 slightly less than the year before.

I thought they have had a bit more like 5,000 this season :D

It will be the first time city have ever played the diamonds, i'm quite excited about this one!

Guest ziderhead2003

I'm looking forward to it aswell. I got my tickets ages ago! so i have been looking forward to it for ages! how funny.

COME ON YOU REDS

Archived