IGNORED

England Only Drew Away

Guest Old Red In Exile

Guest Old Red In Exile

I didn't seem to mind England throwing away a two goal lead because City won !

I never realised that my Country was not as important as my Club.

Is it the same for other supporters ?

I enjoy watching England because its football I can really get behind on TV. I hate watching City on TV, i've only done it a couple of times and just feel like I should be there. After a few beers, I just enjoy giving over paid prima donnas abuse from the comfort of my own armchair, just like Dave James on Saturday!

Guest Oxford Red

Ask yourself this - if you had to choose, would you rather see City win the Premiership or England win the World Cup?

Or maybe a fairer question is whether you'd rather City get promoted before 2006, or England win the World Cup in 2006?

Either way it's still club over country for me.

Guest simmos the gaffer
Ask yourself this - if you had to choose, would you rather see City win the Premiership or England win the World Cup? 

Or maybe a fairer question is whether you'd rather City get promoted before 2006, or England win the World Cup in 2006? 

Either way it's still club over country for me.

City to win the Prem in Q1

England to win World Cup in Q2.

Generally it would be Club over country for me but not where winning the world cup is concerned. To quote the song "we've had too many years of hurt"

:whistle:

well after the playoff final, i cried, i was absolutly distrought about it, but when england were robbed by urs mieir (sp) in the portugal game, or when we lost it to france in the group stages, or losing a two goal lead in minutes to the austrians, none of them even came close to the disapointment of cardiff, id even go as far to say the dissapointment of them all together is still not as bad as the playoff final, however if it was a choice of england winning the world cup, then it becomes a hard decision, its been so long since england won a cup, and its sad hundreads of thousands of supporters all tryig to remember the one moment of glory

Archived