IGNORED

Really Should Have Won

Percy Parrot

well I am content with the result but find myself very frustrated.

We were the far better team today.

Roberts' entry onto the pitch sparked us to life and maybe suggests that he CAN do the job on the wing.

As soon as Miller scored we were all over them. Tin-mans edge of area(ish) dig was headed for the top corner when the keeper pulled off a great save to turn it around the post.

In injury time Roberts found himself with a great opportunity and I think myself and 970 odd other City fans knew it was in. It WAS in...at least until that g1t of a defender came out of nowhere with a slide and an outstretched leg!!

A positive desplay and I am convinced Danny has ALMOST found the right team...but Leroy surely has to get a few starts soon. Miller and Lita up front.

I find myself agreeing with you Percy.City must have had at least 60% of the possesion but my worry was the lack of goalscoring opportunity's that were created untill City actually scored.Only then did they look capable of nicking the points and were a little unlucky not to do so.

Loads of possesion but little to show for it.

Guest Cider Red Sam
City must have had at least 60% of the possesion

Loads of possesion but little to show for it.

I bet if you watch Soccer Sunday tomorrow it will still say Rushden had more possesion.... It always works out that the team you expected to have had more have actually had less. Trust me :D

Yet again we were all over them yet failed to score. :D

Looking promising though, i think Roberts should play on the right instead of clist, i like clist don't get me wrong but think he is playing out of position and it would be better to play Roberts on the right.

So frustrating and yes we should of won. One of the poorer sides ive seen this season.

We had the majority of the possession and why oh why did he not bring Leroy on before 85 minutes?!?! :D

The guy was itching for the goal but 5 minutes wasnt long enough, he needed about 30.

After his performance on Wednesday and his ability that everyone can see when he plays, he should be getting a start or at least a very decent run out. Come on Wilson, any idiot can see this!!! ;)

After his performance on Wednesday and his ability that everyone can see when he plays, he should be getting a start or at least a very decent run out. Come on Wilson, any idiot can see this!!!  :(

I'd like to pull you up there, on a factually incorrect statement. I can name at least one idiot who can't see it.

<br /> I'd like to pull you up there, on a factually incorrect statement. I can name at least one idiot who can't see it.
If this is referring to me and my backing of Peacock, I was as frustrated as the next person at his wasted chances on Saturday. Would be very happy to see Miller and Lita starting. So if those few kind words were aimed at me, thanks alot and if they wernt i do aplogise.

If this is referring to me and my backing of Peacock, I was as frustrated as the next person at his wasted chances on Saturday. Would be very happy to see Miller and Lita starting. So if those few kind words were aimed at me, thanks alot and if they wernt i do aplogise.

Not unless you stand next to the dugout wearing a trenchcoat during games, Lucy, no.

Archived