IGNORED

Our Season

Godzilla

It appears to me that we've completely wasted 1/3 of the season. Our season started at Brighton, that's when performances began to improve and when we had something to build on.

I said it before today, and I'll say it again today. And a bold statement it may be but:

It's too late, and it's Wilson's fault.

It appears to me that we've completely wasted 1/3 of the season. Our season started at Brighton, that's when performances began to improve and when we had something to build on.

I said it before today, and I'll say it again today. And a bold statement it may be but:

It's too late, and it's Wilson's fault.

Have to agree, it is only since the Brighton game that I too have felt a little more enthused that we are to be a force in this division.

Is it too late.

NOT YET. :D

It's so frustrating.

This is how we should've been playing at the start of the season. We'll put together a good run of results sooner or later and everything will seem dandy.

But we've wasted half the *****ing season with Wilson and his stupid team selections, formations and substitutions.

Sorry, but the guy is a stubborn fool, and in the current scheme of things, it's going to cost the club promotion.

Not happy.

• Admin

Agree ;)

Even though team selctions are now more attacking he still continues to get them wrong. Today he selected a team that screamed "352" but lined up in 442 which had the effect of making us look disjointed with players constantly leaving their correct positions. He rectified this half way through the second half and we then admittedly played very well, but surely if the fans could see this before the game is it really asking too much for our very highly paid expert manager be able to?

If we'd played like we did for the last half an hour for the entire match, we'd now be sitting pretty in a play-off position and harbouring realistic hopes of snatching an auto place. :D

This is how we should've been playing at the start of the season.

But it is how we've been playing all season! ... OK, the banjo may now be tuned to concert pitch but it is getting no nearer the bovine backside than it was in August. :D

Well you are entitled to say what you like about him and I have nothing against that.

But all I know is, given the choice of him as manager or one of you lot, I know who I'd choose!

The bleating about Wilson's competence is about as pathetic as the team's strike rate at the moment.

:D

Archived