IGNORED

Wilson To Xmas You Said

Red Robin

COLOR=red]:D Guys I have been unhappy with the way things are panning out for a long while know.A lot of you remarked I was over the top, and talking rubbish.

A lot of people staited give him to xmas! well xmas is almost on us and we are where still in the same position,still struggling along.

Todays result summed it up and listening to MR STEVE LANDSDOWN commentry I dont think he a very happy bunny.

Quite simply this manager will not,is not capable of pulling the reds round.

Today was a bad day for Bristol football,both CITY and ROVERS went into games against sides plying there trade in the conferance a few seasons ago as under dogs, one loosing and the other drawing QUITE SIMPLY THIS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

KINGSWOOD RED summed it up in a earlier post stating I dont expect city to win anymore a win is a suprise a draw is a bonus and a loss is alfull.

STEVE LANDSDOWN must be pulling his hair out at the moment the vibes in his commentery came through on the radio today.

RR ;)

RR you are right, R & D & The Glovers are pushing on, but it's not about them its about us being where we should be & thats Div 1.

Much has already been said about recent performances & its only since BHA that we can realy say that our season has looked interesting.

I think that this reason alone, DW will take us into the new year but SL will not allow us to fizzle out & that was very clear today.

Play-Offs look best bet, but I still believe with that extra quality up front & on the wing we will go that extra mile & get top two.

Loan signing will be interesting.

I wondered how long it would be before someone reminded Wilson of his rather silly prediction that City would be top by xmas.

Its a familiar situation - everyone knew that City wouldn't be top by xmas, except Wilson and everyone knew that Wilkshire was not a right winger, except Wilson.

Now we all can see that Peacock's not doing the buisness - except Wilson.

Did Wilson actually specify which Xmas? Or was it a general Xmas thang? Or did he say we would have been top, by Xmas? All this in the spirit of fair play, would hate to have people getting unhappy, bout the anti Wilson,or unhappy with things camp..Come on now.. ;)

Playoffs look unlikely, unless we start scoring goals, top, I think we were there earlier on. If we keep drawing, we will be bottom 12, maybe bottom 10, or worse 8.... :)

We have the possession, but that net seems to be fairly safe most of the time, and I cant beleive every other goalkeeper in the Division is that good. :D

Steve gave me the impression, of not being happy, and I reckon things may well change. Also strikes me as being a fan as well- hopefully this will work its way down to squad level. The poor finishing also drew comment, as well as the numerous draws.

certain players should not be given new contracts till they show they are fit to wear the shirt. That said the team did settle eventually, and did I feel dominate the 2nd half.

But the early conceded goal was a bit worrying :D

A lot of people staited give him to xmas! well xmas is almost on us and we are where still in the same position,still struggling along.

We have 9 points to play for till the end of the year and could easily be in a play-off spot by then.

How about looking on the bright side for a change and accepting that our performances lately have been far more encouraging.

We're heading in the right direction and there is still plenty of time to catch up.

Guest the silkman
RR you are right, R & D & The Glovers are pushing on, but it's not about them its about us being where we should be & thats Div 1.

can you explain why bristol ciy SHOULD be in div 1 please

strong word red robin but very true i think we need to sort this out but getting rid of a manager wouldnt be benifical i feel we need to sort this mess out sooner rather than later to stand a chance in promotion

I'm still keen on who this loan player is :D

Archived