IGNORED

Main Site...

Guest Red Sinjen

Guest Red Sinjen

First there was 'Steve's Nose: Whodunnit', now there is Bentley Coles, unleashing in the Media Dept. Either we are seriously short on news at the mo or the media boys have been given far too much poetic licence!! :city::city:

First there was 'Steve's Nose: Whodunnit', now there is Bentley Coles, unleashing in the Media Dept. Either we are seriously short on news at the mo or the media boys have been given far too much poetic licence!!  :city:  :city:

Actually, if you go into the media department you'll find it's just one non stop party. Empty champagne bottles all over the place, a constant stream of pliant females, young men prematurely aged by their 24/7 party lifestyle. They've done a pretty good job of maintaining the pretence of an efficient, well-run, informative organisation for years now, but clearly the mask is starting to slip. Pretty soon I confidently expect headlines such as 'Brooker - who gives a monkeys anyway', 'Stuff the Park and Ride - you're all so fat the walk'll do you good' and 'Brian Tinnion ate my boomerang'.

Long may it continue. I have left a (so far unanswered) post on the Steve L forum saying how enjoyable it is to read articles that give the fans some insight in to the day to day incidents and fun at the club instead of the usual nothing to report so lets put out some formal uninteresting rubbish.

Makes the main site more worthy of visiting for me!

I like these 'lighter' news stories too.

I am a bit worried about Danny though, he seems a bit over dressed for this hot weather. And have his trousers got a strange pattern on or is it my computer?

He's quite cute though, and the puppy isn't bad either! :city:

I like these 'lighter' news stories too.

I am a bit worried about Danny though, he seems a bit over dressed for this hot weather. And have his trousers got a strange pattern on or is it my computer?

He's quite cute though, and the puppy isn't bad either! :city:

yeah- I don't think Bentley did anything to the Media Dept floor- I think it all went down Danny's trousers. Serious fashion problem there. I think he's trying to fill the hole left by Lee Peacock.

Guest matalan31
First there was 'Steve's Nose: Whodunnit', now there is Bentley Coles, unleashing in the Media Dept. Either we are seriously short on news at the mo or the media boys have been given far too much poetic licence!!  :city:  :city:

:city: it is getting a bit ridiculous but then again it is better than hearing about bristol city world and the new special price tickets for up coming gamesagain and again and again

Archived