IGNORED

Onandi Lowe

Guest BridgyRed

Guest BridgyRed

Onandi Lowe is possibly the biggest player I have ever seen, an absolute monster, very good in the air and dangerous with the ball at his feet (probably because you cant get near him with the ball at his feet). This begs the question why Butler was not recalled today. Butler is our best defender in the air and although we marshalled him fairly well I cant help thinking that butlers skill in the air would have beenn useful today and posssibly prevented their goal.

This begs the question why Butler was not recalled today. Butler is our best defender in the air and although we marshalled him fairly well I cant help thinking that butlers skill in the air would have beenn useful today and posssibly prevented their goal.

Nah! Butlers presence wouldn't have made the slightest difference.Coles and Hill handled the two big strikers very well for 90% of the game.

The Rushden goal was down to Carey failing to stop the cross and to Phillips who fluffed the save.

Coles & Hill did cope with him, after 15 minutes or so, so I dont think Butler would have made a difference.

Our finishing was the problem, I think , maybe other folks feel differently.

did Rushden seem surprised in the first few minutes when they scored, with their possesion, or did they play themselves into the position?, I missed the first 10 minutes of commentry- computer gremlins.

Coles & Hill did cope with him, after 15 minutes or so, so I dont think Butler would have made a difference.

Our finishing was the problem, I think , maybe other folks feel differently.

did Rushden seem surprised in the first few minutes when they scored, with their possesion, or did they play themselves into the position?, I missed the first 10 minutes of commentry- computer gremlins.

Rushden came at City for the first 10mins.Scored after 3 mins with their first real attack and then about 3 mins later almost added a second from a free-kick.And that was it.They rarely threatened again.Once in the second half they went close from a corner.City had the midfield sewn up.Wilkshire was terrific as was Tinnion.

Guest pukka_tukka

personally i think we should give credit when it is due....his goal was very well taken and i think he was a good player, looked their most dangerous and best player.

Guest Red_Rat

From what i could hear on the radio Onandi Lowe seemed like a real class act,and his goalscorin record shows that. Maybe if we could afford he could be a transfer target for the Window

Guest east_dundry_red
From what i could hear on the radio Onandi Lowe seemed like a real class act,and his goalscorin record shows that. Maybe if we could afford he could be a transfer target for the Window

If we could afford him it would just be easyer to go for him now or some other loan singing so we have them in time for xmas?

Archived