IGNORED

Clist

bcfc seattle

Clit did well yesterday in my opinion, he played out wide on the wide which obviously isn't his position. He did well considering and done a few good passes and some good tackles. I was impressed by his performance.

He came off in the second half to be replaced by Roberts which i'll have to say city looked a whole lot better after his introduction! I don't think he should play next match though, i think Roberts on the right with tins and wilk in the centre with Brown on the left, who also had a really good game.

With Roberts on the right it gives a more attacking option as he is a generally more attacing player. Having said that Wilson may opt to have CListy on the right again keeping Roberts sidelined for those fresh legs in the last thirty if we need to press on for a goal.

Guest BridgyRed

I thought Clist was ok toady but no better, He struggled to get into the game and apart from one or two nice touches he didnt do much apartr from a quality back heel. I agree we were much better once Roberts came on.

Clist did well in posession, but too often he drifted inside (probably because he's a central midfielder who was playing in five man midfield, with precisely the same players on the pitch, the week before).

Why we changed to 4 4 2 this week, is a mystery that only our all-knowing manager has the answer to. Suffice to say, Clist was subbed and has more than likely worn the red of City for the last time this season, thanks to his manager's decision to play him as a winger.

Played out of position and struggling to adapt to the role (as anyone who has seen Clist play, would have known he would), he was then substituted. Perhaps Wilson could have given him a wedgie on the way off, just in case he hadn't shattered his confidence sufficiently.

Archived