IGNORED

Danny's Tactics

Guest BridgyRed

Guest BridgyRed

I am becoming incrweasingly frustrated with Danny Wilson's negative tactics. He always seems to play too many defenders in midfield which is one of the main reasons why we are not scoring.

Also when your 2.0 down in a one off cup game why bring hulbert on as a direct replacement in central Midfield? He should have got Miller on much earlier rather than with 5 mins left and when 2.0 down. He should have made this change much earlier as you might as well lose by 3 or 4 in the cup but at lesat try to get back into the game

I thought DW's substitutions seemed to have a whiff of "one eye on Saturday". replacing an attacking midfielder for a defensive one when two nil down, and replacing KA just as he was starting to get some change out of Le Saux, seemed odd choices.

If he wasn't really interested last night perhaps he should have said before he took everybodies money.

Or perhaps that all it was to him last night, a few quid to play with. :Confused13:

Having said that at least he has finally climbed down and gone 3-5-2 after two game of it I think it's starting to look promising............

Archived