IGNORED

Leee Roy

Guest DANNYS DEMON

Guest DANNYS DEMON

LETS have IT NOW, Leroy must start up front.

Now that finally after twenty games, the wise one is finally playing something like the right people in the right positions (apart from Clist on right wing of course) and as a result we are dominating games. It is now glaringly obvious we can't finish!

Before it is to late and before wasting money on loan signings give Leroy his first league start and follow it with two more. After three decent starts then we can make more of an informed choice about loan signings.

To keep on shifting the same tired pack makes no sense at all.

Miller and Lita NOW before its to late.

Its no good Wilson moaning about us deserving to win and how we are the better team that counts for nothing if the strikers are not good enough to CONSISTENTLY put the chances away. The sad fact is our bunch are not.

I was not there yesterday but the finishing at Blackpool was not of the order good enough to gain 3 points, obviously, and therefore auto promotion. :(

Have a look at this thread on the Diamonds board: http://www.nenevalleyhybrids.co.uk/rdfcnet...&PagePosition=1

Also, find the glaring / deliberate mistake here: http://www.rdfcnet.co.uk/ - damn, it has been edited, they have added an n't to the sentence: Daniel Talbot's first goal of the season wasn't enough to see the Diamonds pick up all three points against Bristol .......more

It is now glaringly obvious we can't finish!

Yes, day by day more folk seem to be focussing on what is wrong as opposed to simply what they don't like.

Let's hope the solution emerges soon - I don't care from whom or where it comes but I recognise a danger in throwing the burden of Ashton Gate expectations onto the shoulders of one bright young spark. He'll should play his part in a supporting role but its the leading man we need most.

Archived