IGNORED

Looking For Help From Anyone Not Going Tues...

x3widRacin

I will be on the road all day Tuesday, due to the cr-p weather we've had here the past few days It's pushed me back... well in the end it means I can't listen to the Barnsley match :Rage: :Rage: :Fume: :Rage: I am completely incensed, but was hoping one of you guys (or gals for that matter) could give me a helping hand by sending me e-mail updates of the match throughout the game... And if anyone in the states is planning on having it on BCFC World, and the match goes to PK's, I would be forever indebted if i could give a phone call and listen in! :o

Thanks for any help, really was looking forward to this match :(

I will be on the road all day Tuesday, due to the cr-p weather we've had here the past few days It's pushed me back... well in the end it means I can't listen to the Barnsley match  :Rage:  :Rage:  :Fume:  :Rage:  I am completely incensed, but was hoping one of you guys (or gals for that matter) could give me a helping hand by sending me e-mail updates of the match throughout the game... And if anyone in the states is planning on having it on BCFC World, and the match goes to PK's, I would be forever indebted if i could give a phone call and listen in! :o

Thanks for any help, really was looking forward to this match :(

Now that is dedication for you.

Sorry, can't help as I will only be able to get updates from the chatroom.

Archived