IGNORED

Well Done Bt & Sl

Bristol Boy

The Brooker signing brings in the mich needed Target Man and, barring miracles I think we'll see him at Chesterfield,partnering LL.

With our defence in mind, I think KA & CF have a major opportunity to stake a claim for the full back places tonight, as BT looks for more height and less errors in our back four.

BT seems to have his mind made up about LW playing wide left, so we may see TD back on Saturday in place of BO.

BB (Bristol Boy), when will BT (Brian Tinnion) sign a much needed cd (central defender) for Chesterfield?  :P ASAP I hope  ;)  :laugh:  :ph34r:

Probably PDQ IMHO. :laugh::P

I think it's a team thing, as the personnel in the back four are 75% the same as last year with LC out & JS in and that looked solid towards the end of last term.

Our tactics are a lot more gung ho, visa vie commiting men forward and we've suffered as a result, although that can hardly explain our continued problems from set pieces even when we have players back.

I suggested the two giant full backs would help and BT must have been listening because they're in tonight on the basis that a good "big 'un" is always superior to a good "little 'un."

We're more like a Terry Cooper team playing better stuff, more exciting but screwing up more often and conceeding as a result.

Question of balance.

Archived