IGNORED

If City's Getting You Down

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Stolen from the Rovers forum: Posted by "A41, A34, M4, M32, B4469"

"I think its time for someone senior from the club to come out and let us know whats happening, will there be further cut backs, is Williamns staying and are the board totally behind the manager.

Over the last week we have seen this club stoop to a new level.

Beaten by our west country rivals

Assistant manager made redundant, nothing to do with the manager

Geoff Dunford and volunteers abused at Yeovil game, an absolute disgrace

Wayne Carlisle & Danny Boxall transfer listed, must be affecting moral in the team

Simon Bryant - farmed out to non league team, told his attitude is bad

Going into Xmas with a squad of 16 as stated in WDP

Fans chanting Graydon out

I haven't been up for a game as much as Yeovil in ages, after hearing of tranfer listings, sackings, abuse, no tactics I'm starting to feel our great club is dying and we are in a terrible state. To the the whole management of the club, please come out and give us something positive to think about, even if it means RG stating he will turn it around, not trying his best"

I'd hate to be in their posistion to be honest. I think it puts us into perspective though. We're only 2 points from Play offs andhave a fairly decent squad with an academy. They have nothing.

Guest Red_Duncs

[i haven't been up for a game as much as Yeovil in ages, after hearing of tranfer listings, sackings, abuse, no tactics I'm starting to feel our great club is dying and we are in a terrible state. To the the whole management of the club, please come out and give us something positive to think about, even if it means RG stating he will turn it around, not trying his best"

]

you gotta be joking GREAT CLUB ,,,, hehe! :how funny:

Archived