IGNORED

Keith Curle The Next Don

Red Robin

Well Mr Curle is likely to be our next manager he wanted the job badly when DW got it infact he and Newman were desparate for it.

Watching Mansfield the other day on sky his side looked well organised and played excellant football.

KEITH CURLE could be our next manager if he keeps producing the goods.

He would love the job and my I say would have pride, and would expect that from his players.

There would be no prisoners on his part.Either you would do the business or your out my son.

Something that is lacking at the moment.

Bristol born and bred was competative from his days at the chase school with his blistering pace,excellant football skills, could have been a excellant runner at a higher level than he was.

Played at the highest level with England and top premiership sides.

Could be a very very interesting appointment.

RR

Guest BridgyRed

you seem to think you have a lot of information that Keith curle would 'love the job' and is 'desperate for the job' with no substantiation of these staements at all. Tell me where did you get your facts?????????????????/

I agree with Robbored.

There is little point in speculating about a contender for Wilson's job.

Until either the club, or WIlson, decides that enough is enough, we should continue to support the club and the manager without resorting to unsettling rumour.

Criticise the manager's selections and tactics by all means, but let's not start a pointless thread about replacements until it's relevant.

:(

Read the post again it says he could be a person considered if wilson goes or is sacked.

1,ON THE BASIS OF WHAT HE IS DOING AT MANSFIELD under a very tight belt.

The facts are from knowing people who are very very close to Keith.

regards RR

Archived