IGNORED

Wilson?

Guest Bow_Legged_Chicken

Guest Bow_Legged_Chicken

Who else is confused about Wilson.

One minute he can be doing really well then all of a sudden its all going wrong again. He signs players like Miller and Wilkshire we all slate him and they turn out to be not so bad signings.

But then he does stupid stuff like play clist on the right wing!

Is that inconsistancy so shouldn't be here or is it pure unluck and should be given longer?

Guest norfolk in chance

Confused would be the understatement of the year so far!

The bloke is a comedian. Regardless of the result tonight I've completely lost confidence in him.

Some of his team selections and substitutions are bizarre. Are Managers subject to drugs testing?

:(

Confused would be the understatement of the year so far!

The bloke is a comedian.  Regardless of the result tonight I've completely lost confidence in him.

Some of his team selections and substitutions are bizarre.  Are Managers subject to drugs testing?

:(

:o:(:(:(:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Do us (and yourself) a favour Danny, before the writing is well and truly on the wall (AKA Ashton Road near the Coopers Arms when Clueless was here)

Regards,

D. Isillusioned, Bedminster

Div 1 football is more important- why? theres more money there to get the debt mountain down- unfortunately it aint going to be this year, but hey the guy is a genius, you almost feel sorry for Clisty, starting instead of Robbo...

Wilsons Blunderland, gets more like a soap every day!!

Wilson go screw up somebody elses team, its not funny any more- Mr Spittles had it spot on, Barnley are an average side, and City should be beating them, and I aint laughing no more

Archived