IGNORED

Wilson Out?

gater2

Should DW go, especially now we've been knocked out of the FA cup?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know this may have been done before, but now we've been knocked out of the FA cup when we really should have gone through (Barnsley at home is NOT the hardest!!) my patience has been pushed to the very limit.

What do you think?

Guest Withnail

I think the fact that "Wilson Out" calls have appeared at times in each of the last three seasons proves that he has not done a very good job, as he has never had the full support of the crowd. Now he appears to have lost the majority of the crown, the pro-Wilson crowd have been conspicuous(sp?) by their absence tonight and I'd hope to see Wilson resigning sooner rather than later, particularly after Barlow's prediction that we'll "turn on the style" tonight!!!

Wilson out, in an ideal world, Paul Sturrock in, the man has worked miracles at Plymouth.

One plus point of Turnip...erm Wilson seeing out the season.

When we start hitting the 6,000 mark for league games, you won't have to worry about queueing for the Pies at half time. Then again theres still no guarantee that Lindleys wont run out of them! :(

I think the fact that the fans were trying to get him out last year just because we were going through our one bad patch of the season says it all.

Our fans really should get behind the team, and wait until May to take any further action against Wilson.

Sacking managers in mid-season generally does not work.

Guest Harchesterx1

Are you mad??? Wait till May at least what good is it going to do bringing in a manager halfway through..... Now we are sitting third and with three wins on the trot we are doing well.

Here is to a great 2004!!!! :wacko:

Guest tinmans_right_foot

:D:o:(:angry::angry:

Pretty disgusting that we are having polls on our own official website discussing our wish to remove our own manager if you ask me. I regularly visit other clubs websites to see their opinions of us before and after we play them and am pretty ashamed that any fans from other teams who do the same as me read the doom and gloom we put on our own forum every day.

I could only imagine that Manchester United or Arsenal would be the only other clubs in the country to sack a manager who is currently achieving 'only' 3rd place in the league.

Wilson out? Every week someone moans about his substitutions / players out of position / standing position at home games. I don't think it'll be the results that force him out in the end.

Guest Bow_Legged_Chicken

A manager can only be judged on a teams performance if he goes through a long streak of draws and losses against poor sides then if you care about the club you obviously would start to get worried.

I was calling for wilson to be replaced no so long ago however he has pulled his finger out of his backside and has prooved that he can do it. However on some ground this just prooves that he is consistantly inconsistant do we really want a manager that gives us a taste of the high life only to dump us back into the kennels all the time?

At the end of the days we are passionate fans we judge players and managers on how they are doing at the time we don't just say he done well 3 years ago he must be worth keeping, we judge our players and managers on current form. When hes doing well we all love him, when hes not doing so well we don't like him so much. Sound a pretty fair system to me.

At the moment its hard to say you want him out as he has started to do well, but how do we know hes not going to continually do well, then not do so well, do well, then not do so well. Cause for me its extremely annoying.

Ok we are third but not being funny if you been to a majority of home and away games this season you would have noticed at times we have played the most drab and boring football ever and the teams we drew against are abysmall and some of them could have easily been losses.

How does the old saying go, Don't judge a book by its cover, our position 3rd is the cover, our performances is the book and this book up to now certain;y isn't up to the standered that the cover shows.

As you may notice I'm in extreme mixed emotions about Danny, but slowly i think I'm noticing that his inconsitancy could cost us dearly. If the board keep saying hes not doing well he must start getting results then he does saves his skin but doesn't get us up. We could be in this very position in 6 or 7 years time and we are a club that should be progressing and rapidly and with Wilson i can't see that.

Archived