IGNORED

Loan Signing By Sat.

richieb

All pointers show that we could have a loan signing in by Saturday.

Right Winger is my bet (hope).

I reckon this could well be the make or break month for DW. Failure to come up with the right player & the results that should go with it will be enough for our Board.

I think it was Taz's post earlier that went through the catelogue of changes DW has made. And all much as fans have pressed for since last season.

We have gone out & played well in recent games & even tonight we pushed hard, but were 2-0 before we got going.

I think we are a right winger short of being a top two team. Whetehr DW knows this we have yet to see.

Finally I would say that to bring LM off tonight instead of LP was the worst decision since he put Clist on the right wing. :(

Oh, that was tonight as well. :o

<br /> Well, apart from Ray Graydon, I don't think it can get any worse than what we currently have can it?  :(

Well as disappointed as I am I have to say you're not trying Taz, cos I can think a dozen right now, a list that would start with Tiny Pulis and end with B. Gould.

<br /> Well as disappointed as I am I have to say you're not trying Taz, cos I can think a dozen right now, a list that would start with Tiny Pulis and end with B. Gould.

Sorry, you are 100% correct hornbeam. Please accept my apologies, somehow I managed to forget about Pulis :o:(

Archived