IGNORED

Losing The Fans..

Robbored

Its now begining to look like Wilson has begun to lose the faith of the fans and it surely won't be long before we hear chants an see banners at AG calling for his head if things don't improve dramatically.

In my experience once that happens the pressure such fan discontent puts on the Chairman becomes intolerable and action inevitably follows.

I for one can forgive Steve Landsdown for giving Wilson a three year deal even though at the time I and other fans were not so convinced rthat it was a good idea.

But I find myself seriously starting to question Wilsons ability to motivate and get the best out of what is a very strong squad and thats not forgiveable.

It's a big squad full of players of average ability, however, a good coach and man manager could still get it out of this Division in the time that DW's been here.

Season 1, I realised he had inherited Pulis's #### and some of the same for half of season two.

After winning the LDV and finishing third, last season,we should have moved on, not backwards.

His lack of tactical awareness and arrogance in persisiting with Luke Wilkshire as a wide player and JB as a midfielder with TD, as captain, a player he later described as "dissapointing," from a physical fitness point of view, where other examples.

I've been pleased with the football at Blackpool & Rushden and against Barnsley at home, but, as I've said before tonight, not the end product and 2 goals in 4 games says in all.

Robbored,you have it right here.

SL has a very good rappour with the fans & the general feeling has been one of 'happy clappy' land.

But when the Indians become restless then its time to test that relationship.

Personally I believe that SL will know when its right to call it a day. There is only so much he can say to appease the fans & he knows we ain't far off that crucial decision.

I think that the number of fans up at barnsley today said it all. I have only twice I  think seen such a poor turn out away from home by City and that was at Southend and Boston in the LDV early rounds

A bit harsh on the fans there Sir, 9 days before Xmas, long drive, cold night, a few probably turned back realising they wern't going to make it in time for KO, no glamour tie in next round, against a team we had played twice in a few weeks who are pretty negative, to support a team not scoring goals, with wierd selections........ahhh I see your point.

Robbored, spot on.

This exactly how his last days at Wednesday were like- just thank God we aint in the relegation dogfight, with his blunderland decisions!! just aimless drifting...he's gotta go, SOON, or the season will be over...

Guest Red Sinjen

All this talk about waiting until the season is over or after the busy crimbo period is just plain wrong and I think (prey) SL will see it that way too. If by the end of xmas we are not in the top 3 on a decent run showing vast improvement then SL will get rid, I am sure of it. He/we can not afford not to. He has already stated that we have to go up this year or serious cut backs will be forthcoming which is hardly going to make it any easier to get out of this divsion!!! Danny Wilson is just not good at his job, he had one lucky year at Barnsley but apart from that, the other 9 years he has been average to say the least. Some might argue that avearge is too nice!!!!

Archived