IGNORED

Holiday Period - Make Or Break

richieb

I personally believe that DW will see the festive period through & that these games will prove his worth (or not).

SL will know how the paying fans feel & while it will cost to get rid (if needed) then it will be done.

Rumours are rife about Scott Davidson being interested in returning & all things add up to a Chairman being in control of the club & being resceptive to the desires of the paying fans.

I hope that we are back in the mix come Jan & that the formula has been found & we hit one of those fantastic runs we did last season. ;)

Whatever happens, the fact remains that BCFC must get out of this Div, this season & SL knows this.

He wants to remain as Chairman & wants this club to succeed. A Manager that dosn't deliver wont be here.And he won't want to be seen to dither as the SD rumours gather pace.

:rolleyes:

What Scott Davidson rumours are these richie? Are they really that rife (apart from you posting this twice)?

Please elaborate.

Redrocks, you know its not like me to instigate rumours.

But the feedback I have from the terraces (very strong at R &D) is that SD could well be opening negotiations with some American contacts that would bring substantial funds to the club.

This is not a wind up & has come through a good source.

Heard it some while back, but too often these things get said & no substance,but this one has gathered pace.

Personally I would love to see SD & SL work together as I think they both have skills that would benefit this club.

We shall see.

But more pushing is the situation on the pitch & a teat of SL's mettle if things don't improve. But I have faith in SL to make the right decision.

But more pushing is the situation on the pitch & a teat of SL's mettle if things don't improve.

Why are you talking about SL's teats? What does that have to with SD?

OK, I obviously don't have access to the word on the terraces like you do. But sounds interesting given today's announcement regarding injection of US funds in another club out there.

Time will tell if these rumours are true. Or just total ######.

<br /> Why are you talking about SL's teats? What does that have to with SD?

OK, I obviously don't have access to the word on the terraces like you do. But sounds interesting given today's announcement regarding injection of US funds in another club out there.

Time will tell if these rumours are true. Or just total ######.

Teats ! Read Test. My A is too close to my S!!

As for the talk of the terraces, well it has been a rumour for a little while now & surfaced again on Saturday.

But I expect its total b0110cks as usual.

But it appears that Chinese & Americans are on the trail of Soccer clubs - looks as if Oldham have 3 Yanks ready to come in. :rolleyes:

Archived