IGNORED

What A Crock Of $h!te

BCFChris

Is it me, or is the predictable witch hunting about to start again?

So we went out of the FA cup to a 2nd Division side who havent lost at home all season, big deal! We were never going to win the #####!ng thing anyway.

The last few games we have been unlucky. I know a certain Mr LP is not performing at the moment, but I'm sure he knows this as well. At the beginning of the season he had scored about 9 goals in 12 games. Nobody was calling for his head then!

DW got us to 3rd spot last year and won us the LDV, Mickey Mouse maybe but at least it was a good day out. Nobody on that day wanted his head.

I still believe that we will get promoted this season, possibly not auto but in the play offs.

I for one am sick off the bleatings that start when we lose a game. We are never going to win every game of the season. If we can just turn some of these draws into wins, we will be playing in Div 1 next season.

Lets get behind DW, the players and the whole of our beloved BCFC!

I have to agree with everything you have just written, I am amazed that logging on this morning there are so many posts calling for Wilsons head.

Over the last few games we have created chance after chance and have just been unlucky not to put them away, all Danny needs to do is a tweak here and there and their will be no stopping us. The Stats alone from the last 3 games show exactley why i still believe that we will be on course for promotion come the end of the season.

Crewe last year never really got going until January and then their was no stopping them as they edged us out of the automatic spot.

Back the team, Back the manager and the glory will come.

So we went out of the FA cup to a 2nd Division side who havent lost at home all season, big deal! We were never going to win the #####!ng thing anyway.

The last few games we have been unlucky. I know a certain Mr LP is not performing at the moment, but I'm sure he knows this as well. At the beginning of the season he had scored about 9 goals in 12 games. Nobody was calling for his head then!

DW got us to 3rd spot last year and won us the LDV, Mickey Mouse maybe but at least it was a good day out. Nobody on that day wanted his head.

I still believe that we will get promoted this season, possibly not auto but in the play offs.

I for one am sick off the bleatings that start when we lose a game. We are never going to win every game of the season. If we can just turn some of these draws into wins, we will be playing in Div 1 next season.

Get real, yeah I'd go along with that!

What A Crock Of $h!te - that too.

Don't even try to pretend last night was a one off (it's tedious), nobody in their right mind expects any side to win every game. All I expect is to come away from games feeling reasonably entertained, if we get the results even better. The fact is I have felt like that (under Wilsons LENGHTY time in charge) not often enough. We are boring to watch, predictable and punchless in front of goal.

Wilson has continually and successfully managed to underacheive in a tin pot division. His tactics suck, his team selections suck, him substitutions suck. He has little or no influence within the transfer/loan markets, he is quite simply not up to the job. We have not improved one iota since the buffoon took charge.

He commands little or no respect within the dressing room, if he did would our one time captain be smoking? Would Kev A and Aaron B be involved in a car accident at 3am (2 nights before a game)? The guy that the board has trusted to overlook the management of the first team is soft as sh**e.

Quite frankly Mr Turnip...erm Wilson must love reading rubbish like yours, at least he can still manage to pull the wool over some eyes with his predictable post match excuses, but I warn you your numbers are dwindling rapidly - at last....halleluja!

Three words...'SMELL THE COFFEE'

Stirring words.

I have for some time been a big supporter of DW & still believe we will be there or there abouts.

But I am becoming increasingly frustrated at the manner of defeat & some of the ongoing decisions that I find hard to fathom.

How when you read the posts by Edson & Calculus can you argue against the points.

We have been improving & it took DW long enough to realise this.

Then just when you believe he is getting it right he comes up with the 'Clist's a winger' decision.

I hope that you are right in what is said but the pro - Wilson camp is shrinking by the game.

Personally I hope that Saturday (with a loan signing) we begin a run that will see us get into the top 2 by Feb. But I have less confidence than I did.

SCOTT MURREY DID THE BUSINESS LAST SEASON NOT DW

IF SCOTT HAD NOT DONE THE BUSINESS WE WOULD HAVE HAD MAJOR PROBLEMS LAST SEASON.

RR

Do the "Wilson In" brigade still believe in Santa Claus ?

Get real we are going nowhere this season and it hurts to say it.

Great point Elvis.

The 'happy clappies' love to point the finger at those less convinced by Wilson's 'acheivements' at our club. They question peoples loyalty to the club due to their opposition to Wilson. 'Stop moaning' is another favourite.

I am NOT getting ANY satisfaction in seeing Wilson fail, but he is/has in his time here FAILED TO DELIVER..FACT

Up until the end of last season, I would have been on this forum backing Wilson as well. I woke up.

If we go up this season, my current opinion of Wilson will not change one bit. There is still a long way to go, and I'm not even suggesting that or season is already over. However, I no longer think that Danny Wilson is the right man to lead this club forward (and before anybody asks, no I don't know who would be a good replacement).

I'm not about to start shouting "Wilson Out", nor will my passion for this club change. I will continue to support the club as much as I ever had, but Wilson is useless.

OK, so it wasnt that bad???

Clist on the wing, instead of Robbo??

Miller off instead of Peacock???

Fine...

11 draws, and 4 defeats out of 21 games, not bad???

Losing to or drawing with the bottom of the table sides, not bad???

Losing to Wycombe no win in 13, and currently one win in 17...not bad????

The lowest number of goals scored in the top half of the division, not bad???

Just what do we need to convince you Wilson is useless and has gotta go???

RELEGATION????

Put the words Wake, Up, Smell and coffee in one sentence in connection with reality...

Yes we have played well recently, but not scoring, and we have a decent record against the better sides in the Division, but we are playing in a ###### division 2, and making no mark.Christ even Luton Town are above us, and they have 17 players to choose from, who arent loanees etc.

Only person to blame for all this neagative stuff in Danny Wilson and his BLUNDERLAND- we cant afford to finish this season, without promotion, and we aint going to do it his way....

Happy Clappies dream on, we live in the real DIV 2 for another bloody season world!!! Love and Peace to you all, maaaan..

Did it stop??

No, but is a run of three or four games to much to ask? We need the money!!

You score, you're a hero, you don't,you're a zero.Same everywhere.His job is to score goals.

Alf Ramsey won the World Cup in 1966 and was sacked afterwards.History doesn't keep you your job, performance will.

The blokes also got an Academy, a large well paid squad, great support by Div 2 standards, great away support by Div 2 Standards and has been here for three years whilst "big clubs" like Gillingham, Preston, Rotherham, Walasall & Crewe have sailed past us!

How's Santa??

I for one am sick off the bleatings that start when we lose a game. We are never going to win every game of the season.

We've won only 7 out 21 League games.It's not one game. In the last 4 we've scored 2 Won 0 Conceded 4 Drawn 2 and lost two-How good's that?

If we can just turn some of these draws into wins, we will be playing in Div 1 next season.

Yeh and DW's bee saying that for months.Still, at least we're better than Rovers, ay??

Archived