IGNORED

What's All The Excitment?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Guest WillsbridgeRed

We're near the playoffs, our finances are improving and people are begining to see that Phillips needs to be droped/replaced.

From my point of view things are good!

Anyways, most of these players have never acheived anything, and I doubt have the mentality to achieve anything. Don't blame he manager, blame to losers that have been here since 98 and have 1 LDV trophy to show for it.

well i have to agree with the Phillips part cause not being funny, everytime a half decent ball is put into the box, i get this voice in my head saying OOHH NNOO!!

but then it comes true when Phillips flaps at it & we only just get it away. sorry to sound Negative!!

Guest Uncle Ern

Blame Wilson for not being ruthless enough to clear out the non achieving element.

We have so many who have come through the academy with unfulfilled potential.

We need uncompromising b4st4rds to s#### our way out of this lousy division.

Guest Bow_Legged_Chicken

All the excitment was left behind as soon as we made the mistake of bring in beeny and letting down wardy who was doing such a good job for us.

It still hasn't been fixed now i had faith in Danny and thought he would do well here, he hasnt done badly but he hasn't done well enough and lately, quite frankly hes been taking the mick by the looks of it.

Wilkshire right wing, not his best position but ok can see some kind of thought in it.

Joe Burnell central midfielder, again some thought may be put into it but i still think hes clearly a right back or central defender.

Doherty and Burnell in the middle two central midfielders and then he says we need to get more goals from midfield and keeps them on. No tought behind that.

Clisty on the right wing one word for that and I'm not going to say it cause if i do I'm assured to get banned!

I could go on and on about the mistakes he made and the amounts of times we stuck by him hoping he will proove us wrong but sorry on more times than not us the mere football fans the ones that pay rather than get paid get it right.

Its getting to the point where you have to say sorry danny your just not getting that extra yard we need you to and let him go. you can only give a manager so much time and so many chances and the more time and the more chances we give Danny the less hope i got of him geting us out of this poxy division.

I admire the bloke for sticking by us and trying and it would be sad to see him leave cause he has grew on me (god knows why!) but hes not the man for the job anymore and we should be keeping an eye out for someone new.

Archived