IGNORED

This Time Last Year ...

Dave L

We went to Cardiff and won 2 nil

Cardiff fans were up in arms. Their team were struggling to make a play off place. They were calling for Lennie Lawrence to be sacked. How we laughed.

Look at where they are now, because their board didn't panic, and continued to have faith in a manager and players who they believed could take them up.

At the risk of repeating myself, the time to talk about Wilson's future is if we fail to get promotion tis season. To say that we're not going to go up with more than half of the season to play is defeatist nonsense.

If the players went into every match with the same attitude as some fans we'd never win another game. Keep the faith, stay positive.

We went to Cardiff and won 2 nil

Cardiff fans were up in arms. Their team were struggling to make a play off place. They were calling for Lennie Lawrence to be sacked. How we laughed.

Look at where they are now, because their board didn't panic, and continued to have faith in a manager and players who they believed could take them up.

At the risk of repeating myself, the time to talk about Wilson's future is if we fail to get promotion tis season. To say that we're not going to go up with more than half of the season to play is defeatist nonsense.

If the players went into every match with the same attitude as some fans we'd never win another game. Keep the faith, stay positive.

agree with you there dave wait till the end of season if anything is going to happen

Guest GUERNSEY TAFFY RED

.................... and we were playing exciting open football, we were scoring goals, i don't think we had drawn a game yet, we had Scott Murray, we were still in the FA Cup and the LDV, crowds were up blah blah blah.

Archived