IGNORED

Danny Wilson's

Bristol Boy

"We conceded two goals from set pieces"-Been there since Day 1 of the season and you haven't cured it.

Don't score from set pieces or attack the first ball-Ditto

Poor Finishing-Ditto

AND WE HAVE, WITHOUT DOUBT, NEEDED A RIGHT WINGER SINCE DAY ONE AND WHO HAVE WE SIGNED??

NOBODY-THAT'S WHO WE'VE SIGNED.

"Give me time, I'll get it right"

What, three years not enough??

GIVE ME STRENGTH

Guest ziderhead2003

feel the same way mate. But we are playing alot better football dan we were at the start of the season. But we havent got a proven finisher...

Guest Bigdave60
feel the same way mate. But we are playing alot better football dan we were at the start of the season. But we havent got a proven finisher...

True but we are still midtable,what happens when we start playing rubbish again?

"We conceded two goals from set pieces"-Been there since Day 1 of the season and you haven't cured it.

Don't score from set pieces or attack the first ball-Ditto

Poor Finishing-Ditto

Yep, yep, yep ... all facets of the same problem and - as I've queried on here before:

* Who do our defence practice defending set pieces against on the training ground if it isn't our own attack?

* Perhaps the defenders get the idea that because they can shut our own forwards out without challenging for the ball then they can get away with it in a match?

* Or perhaps the forwards are forever bulging the onion bag on the training ground and get flummoxed in real games when opposing defenders actually bother to get in their way?

Finally, when was the last time we heard of anyone missing a game because of a knock sustained in training? ... is that a fair measure of their commitment or lack of it?

Archived