IGNORED

Is There Any Plans To Take This Club Forward?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Apart from the usual nonsense about improving the ground and looking at other places to build - Does anyone think this club looks like it's geared to do anything but stay in Div 2?

There seems to be no drive to even sort the simple little things - Like a decent catering service on a matchday. I find it unbelievable that the club didn't realise that there was not even enough lids fot hot drinks! Then we have the ticketing farce eveytime there is a big game, which I wont't even go into. So if easy and little problems are seemingly so hard to solve the mind boggles as to what goes on higher up.

Lets not forget we have been promised CUTS if we fail to go up this season. So what will that mean? Playing staff? We have enough dead wieght we can't shift now, so surely this will be one or two of our more prized assets. Another great forward thinking move that would be.

The thing that annoys me is that for the past 4 seasons things have been the same, there is nothing off the pitch of a positive note to stand out for me. Maybe the concerts we lay on but one of those was for charity. Where's the drive, passion and finance we had with Davidson - This was without ITV digital money so I fail to see why we can't do the same now.

Maybe there are more people than Wilson to blame for our lack of success.....

Sorry Willsbridge but this seems to contradict previous posts of yours, I remember a lond diatribe about how you wanted a football team not something decent to eat etc.

I replied at the time that we I felt we weren't enough of a business and that we needed to think bigger and be more professional, glad to see you seem to have come round to my point of view.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

No I still feel we should be more of a football club.

The club being run like a business has hardly won us much has it - I would say it has been a complete failiure.

We have gone backwards, seen other clubs go forward and are warned of further doom and gloom should we fail to go up - Which is now looking likely.

moan moan moan - surely you are grateful to CS and the board, we will have the best gig venue in the south west, conferences will be 24/7, rugby twice a week, representative matches twice a month - er what , er Bristol City, oh them, yeah well not a lot can be done for them without spending money and the club is too busy trying to make money not spend it!

Archived