IGNORED

Wilson To Go

bs3

Mid table at Christmas, under pressure from the fans because of dire preformances.

The board very unhappy with the playing situation. Wilson needs a good run of results over Christmas so to enable us to mount a promotion campaign.

So the question is how many people think we can go un defeat until the New Year, I just can't see it happening therefore I predict that he will be sacked by the middle of January

Guest Red_Rat

To be honest i've tried to be patient with Wilson,but we just can't keep languishing in division2 with the players and infrustructure at our club, every week Wilson critises the team in some way, creativity, finishing, the final ball, and now he wants more agression,i dont think he goes about getting theses things in the right way,just telling the public, he should keep it in the dressing room.

Danny you've done a great job for us,but we need some fresh ideas.

what a load of winging toss pots.

You dont deserve a decent manager.

If he can pull off a quality loan signing + get us up to the play offs - you might just eat your words.

Frankly i enjoy the way we play- frustrating but we have seen some quality play recently...

And wasnt it you moaning minnies calling for team + system changes, he does it and you are still not satisfied...

Sums you lot up.

what a load of winging toss pots.

You dont deserve a decent manager.

If he can pull off a quality loan signing + get us up to the play offs - you might just eat your words.

Frankly i enjoy the way we play- frustrating but we have seen some quality play recently...

And wasnt it you moaning minnies calling for team + system changes, he does it and you are still not satisfied...

Sums you lot up.

Abuse heh? probably not the best way to put an argument across.

'You don't deserve a decent Manager' that may be the reason we have our present clown of one!

If he can do this, if he can do that. IF, IF, IF - sick of it, he just isn't upto the job in hand....adios Wilson!

You enjoy the way we play? so there'll be no need for any changes then? everthing is wonderful ain't it.

Calling for team selection changes yes I remember that, though I can't think who asked for Clist to be played on right of midfield (twice)?

Perhaps I am wrong...Wilson is a master tactician and he is light years ahead of the rest of us all, perhaps 10 years ahead of his time? maybe heh? but hey I'll take the risk...get rid.

Wakey! Wakey!

Pray tell me how can we get rid of him when there is no money? Look at Leeds, owing £7,000,000 to sacked managers and they're right in the poo. Lansdowne and the board here are far more financially astute than the Leeds wasters and they have HAd to be to get this club back on a financial even keel... I mean, spending 116% of your club's income on wages???? Thanks, Davidson. That man nearly destroyed this club with his inane chairmanship. Thankfully he jumped ship before he pulled it down.

Now we have people in charge who have restructered the club to a more sensible way and cut costs. They still need to and sacking a man in the middle of a contract is NOT going to save them anything.

On the note of playing well recently, thankfully yes we are and have outplayed many teams recently only to be frustrated. I fully believe one of these games someone is going to cop it big time when everything goes in. Maybe not in the next week or so but very soon we'll hammer someone.. 5 or 6-0.

Abuse heh? probably not the best way to put an argument across.

You're one to talk!

If he can do this, if he can do that. IF, IF, IF - sick of it, he just isn't upto the job in hand....adios Wilson!

Interesting opinion, but you can say adios Wilson all you want but that doesn't change the fact he isn't going anywhere!

You enjoy the way we play? so there'll be no need for any changes then? everthing is wonderful ain't it.

Well infact Danny has brought his brand of passing football to AG, which is very enjoyable to watch. Also our performances of late have been very promising but we haven't had the luck. Or the effort from some senior players.

Calling for team selection changes yes I remember that, though I can't think who asked for Clist to be played on right of midfield (twice)?

No, but nevertheless for the past couple of months Danny has been playing the same team that most City fans would.

Perhaps I am wrong...Wilson is a master tactician and he is light years ahead of the rest of us all, perhaps 10 years ahead of his time? maybe heh? but hey I'll take the risk...get rid.

You could be wrong, naaaah?? I think DW has had more experience in football team management than you or I to be honest. You ask most fans of teams in this division and infact a lot of football fans and they will say that Wilson is the man for the job, and currently I still agree that he is.

Wakey! Wakey!

You're not aged between 10-14 are you?

Regards,

Archived