IGNORED

Put Things Into Perspective

Cider red

Whilst i realise that danny is not doing a very good job , i feel that some fans are being a bit irrational , we have only played well once or maybe twice this season so some good form is bound to come , we can easily make the playoffs this season. With the players we have i realize most (including myself) will see this as a failure , but we can go up via the playoffs(it doesnt matter about our history in them , its about now and there are no teams better than us over two games in this division) , and if come may we are in division 1 we will all have gladly been proved wrong. I am by no means defending wilson , but just let him get on with the job , we have the players , we just need to get behind the players and the manager and they will do the business eventually.

Just a couple of points...

You admit our form has been poor for the majority of the season, NO question about that, but I find it bewildering that because of the lack of decent performances, you see that as a reason for an imminent improvement.

Re-arrange the following 5 words into a well known phrase or saying...

'GOING IT HAPPEN AINT TO'

2nd point is just your use of the word 'eventually' sorry I've already seen enough, the guy has had more than enough time and I'm not willing to accept another #### performance before I join the many others that have already voted with their feet.

it seems we need to look a bit deeper than just wilson as when

most days you see city players out on the beer and with a fag

in their hand it must show the lack of control wilson has not

just inside ahton gate but outside, players fitness is a big

part of our slide WHY! cause they are on the lash all the time,

once that is sorted then mabe we can kick on as a team but

the question is, can wilson sort this out? :rolleyes:

Guest Eddie Hitler

Definitely. Discipliniarian managers do consistently well. Slack ones like Malcolm Allison or Ron Atkinson mix success with abject failure. Alan Dicks did great with us but was a laughing stock at Fulham because nobody respected him.

<br /> Is that from the 'Give a monkey a typewriter and eventually he'll write Shakespeare' school of reasoning?
More "Give Shakespeare a typewriter and he'll just monkey around" school.

That is, Shakespeare won't know what to do with a typewriter and I fear his plays and sonnets would still be stuck in his head if he was asked to use it.

Similarly, Clist, Wilkshire, Roberts and Amankwaah aren't right wingers which is why we've ended up with peanuts from the right side of midfield.

I know, I know, comparing Roberts to Shakespeare is bit like saying "Does not a right-winger by any other name, play as well?".

I have checked it - he said "whilst I realise Danny is not doing a good job" which is contrary to my opinion and I explained why - which bits don't you understand?
Yeah, We have been superb ALL season ain't we?

I do admit things have looked up in the last few weeks though, it was overdue.

Archived