IGNORED

Wilson - Best Manager For City

Guest 1948

Before the frequent Wilson out brigade (most do act like 10 year olds - but should know better) start their normal rant, lets rationalise.

Wilson is the best manager - along with (hate to say it Hollowhead)...in Div 2

The team ,whilst not performing as we would want it, are the best squad along with QPR in this very tough Div 2 ...

All those who believe it a #### Div should watch some of the Div 1 rubbish.or listen to half the managers in Div 2 who believe City to be among the best they have played this season.

Instead of getting on everyones back - whose turn will it be this week, as we have just about had everyone except Tins slagged off since day 1 of the season, and SUPPORT your team or go and peddle your canoe up some other river .

We will be there by the end of the season ......

Before the frequent Wilson out brigade (most do act like 10 year olds - but should know better) start their normal rant, lets rationalise.

Wilson is the best manager - along with (hate to say it Hollowhead)...in Div 2

The team ,whilst not performing as we would want it, are the best squad along with QPR in this very tough Div 2 ...

All those who believe it a #### Div should watch some of the Div 1 rubbish.or listen to half the managers in Div 2 who believe City to be among the best they have played this season.

Instead of getting on everyones back - whose turn will it be this week, as we have just about had everyone except Tins slagged off since day 1 of the season, and SUPPORT your team or go and peddle your canoe up some other river .

We will be there by the end of the season ......

Thats got to be the best post since Barnsley.

I am too in full backing of Wilson and when the blame isnt pointing towards him its everyone else on a rota it seems apart from Tinnion.

We still have what it takes to reach Division one this season and our squad is indeed one of the strongest in this divsion.

Let's get a grip and start supporting the lads because i think we will get a darn site further supporting them rather than getting on their backs.

Bring on the Stockport!!!

I like this man. ;) but its a free forum (as i have been told many times) everyone has there own opinions and should not be rediculed or abused for expressing what ever they think.

Apart from the odd gas or swindle intruders we all support Bristol City;come on you reds sort this league out  :sport19:

Got no problem with people expressing their views about getting Wilson out as long as we get some respect for backing Wilson too.

I just wish we could all get behind the boys 100% afterall i do believe we are all City fans through good and bad and stop wasting time and energy slating the board and players.....

Come on guys and gals, there is still some hope, lets concentrate on the league and especially the game on Saturday :rolleyes:

Personally I think Wilson is too stubborn and narrow-minded to be great manager, but he has brought to the club some good football. However distressingly we seem to be something of a long-ball team at times especially at home which doesn't suit our style.

I don't think personally we'll GET a better manager than Wilson at present, and as he's got this 3 year contract its absolutely no good going round calling for his head as that's asking for the Moon on a Stick. Perhaps some of the players ought to be looked at for not carrying out the manager's instructions. I'm sure Wilson-Barlow have hammered into the team time and time again about defending from set-pieces yet they have let them down yet again. The management team must be tearing their hair out and Wilson was right to rip into those slackers.

Archived