IGNORED

Attendances @ 21,000 Every Week

BCFChris

I have an idea. As everyone seems to think that DW and the playing staff should all be sacked, why dont we do just that!

The next step would be to employ, 16 up and coming page 3 models on minimum wages, to run around AG topless every match :rolleyes: . Now the football would not be much cop, but the attendances would rocket to at least 20,000 per match.

I reckon that we could get away with this for about 2 seasons, 1/2 way through 2005/2006 when we would have to employ footballers again to stay in the league. By that time we would have made so much money on the gates that we could afford all Prem players. Hey presto Prem football in 6 years.

Just a thought!

I have an idea. As everyone seems to think that DW and the playing staff should all be sacked, why dont we do just that!

The next step would be to employ, 16 up and coming page 3 models on minimum wages, to run around AG topless every match  ;) . Now the football would not be much cop, but the attendances would rocket to at least 20,000 per match.

I reckon that we could get away with this for about 2 seasons, 1/2 way through 2005/2006 when we would have to employ footballers again to stay in the league. By that time we would have made so much money on the gates that we could afford all Prem players. Hey presto Prem football in 6 years.

Just a thought!

Are you reading this Willsbridge? Is this where you are afraid we are going?

I had a dream the other night that people no longer went to games but paid a set fee to watch the games on their video phones, of course I realised it was a dream and it could never happen........... :rolleyes:

Just worked a few figures out.

We have 23 home league fixtures per year. Add 1 FA cup game, 1 Carling cup game and 1 Mickey Mouse cup game (assuming we are drawn at home). Now as a bonus I reckon all the reserve team games would be played at AG on alternate weeks (the mingers) with about 10,000 going to theses.

Prices for first team games would go up to £20, therfore £20.00 x 20,000 x 26 = £10.4 million per year.

Prices for reserve team games go up to £15, therefore £15.00 x 10,000 x 23 = £3.45 million per year.

total home income per year = £13.85 million.

Over 2 seasons that would be £27.7 million (that doesnt include away matches).

As I said the first team would be on min. wages and the reserve team would think themselves lucky!

I therefore reckon we would have about £26 million to buy players with!

Gotta be good.

Archived