IGNORED

Incider Jacki T-shirts

edson

We can now confirm that the black, long-sleeved Jacki shirts (see pic below) will be available to buy from 2 o'clock onwards on the wall outside Hirerite.

jacki.jpg

Sadly, I can't be there selling them in the freezing cold with Tomarse, as I have a nice toasty table booked in the Centenary Lounge, with roast turkey and all the trimmings, but I will pop down with a sprout or two for Tom at some stage, so as not to make it look like he does all the work.

As we already had the screens made up for the short-sleeved shirts, we don't have to pay for those again, so, even though they are long-sleeved, we can still sell them for just £10 (or 'a bargain', as I call them).

So, if you've forgotten to buy a gift for that City-supporting loved one, we're here to bail you out with this unusual, not to mention classy piece of City memorabilia, that will make them think you put a lot of time and thought into your purchase, even though you didn't, which is what Christmas is all about, I always think.

Stocks are limited (obviously), so don't miss out, as this is the last run of Jacki shirts we'll be doing.

Thanks to all of you who've bought shirts from us over the last few months. It's very much appreciated, and we hope you like what we're doing.

Cheers,

edson.

We can now confirm that the black, long-sleeved Jacki shirts (see pic below) will be available to buy from 2 o'clock onwards on the wall outside Hirerite.

jacki.jpg

Sadly, I can't be there selling them in the freezing cold with Tomarse, as I have a nice toasty table booked in the Centenary Lounge, with roast turkey and all the trimmings, but I will pop down with a sprout or two for Tom at some stage, so as not to make it look like he does all the work.

As we already had the screens made up for the short-sleeved shirts, we don't have to pay for those again, so, even though they are long-sleeved, we can still sell them for just £10 (or 'a bargain', as I call them).

So, if you've forgotten to buy a gift for that City-supporting loved one, we're here to bail you out with this unusual, not to mention classy piece of City memorabilia, that will make them think you put a lot of time and thought into your purchase, even though you didn't, which is what Christmas is all about, I always think.

Stocks are limited (obviously), so don't miss out, as this is the last run of Jacki shirts we'll be doing.

Thanks to all of you who've bought shirts from us over the last few months. It's very much appreciated, and we hope you like what we're doing.

Cheers,

edson.

I always knew there had to be a reason why a kind thoughtful helpful person like myself couldn't take to you and now I know - because you are so unlike me being so rotten to poor little Tom freezing his rocks off while you are enjoying yourself - just couldn't be like it myself :rolleyes:

• Admin
I always knew there had to be a reason why a kind thoughtful helpful person like myself couldn't take to you and now I know - because you are so unlike me being so rotten to poor little Tom freezing his rocks off while you are enjoying yourself - just couldn't be like it myself  :rolleyes:

If I get my ass out of bed in time I'll give you a hand Tom seeing as edson's turned all snobbish on us ;)

No mixing with those plebs in the cheap seats eh edson? :P

If I get my ass out of bed in time I'll give you a hand Tom seeing as edson's turned all snobbish on us :rolleyes:

No mixing with those plebs in the cheap seats eh edson? :P

I'll have you know, I am having to suffer the discomfort of a platinum seat and the limited leg room that provides. Not easy for someone as tall and leggy as myself.

Add to that the fact that I'll be surrounded by people who've dined on brussel sprouts, and I think you'll find it's not a bed of roses being as posh as what I am.

Archived