IGNORED

More Rhetoric From Wilson

Robbored

According to Wilson the City players "didn't compete" at B'sley on Tuesday night.The performance was "unacceptable" and he hinted at "changes"

Thats almost exactly what he said after City had lost 4-0 at Plymouth in the LDV.

Seems that theres no admission that "I got it wrong" or that "I picked the wrong starting 11" from Wilson.He's just blaming the players for his own ineptitude and bad team selection.

With three substitutions on and around hallf time City were the better side in the 2nd half but by then it was too late.D'oh.... :rolleyes:

I really hope that todays outburst of critism from Wilson is more than just rhetoric and he does actually make positive changes.We'll just have to wait and see...

Guest poolered

Personally I no longer give a monkeys about his excuses , I just want him out . He is not the man for the job and the longer this goes on the more damage is done

Intimating that the performance was Wilson's fault is bit harsh.

Regardless of Wilson's team selection or tactics, he should be able to expect the players to give 100% effort and 100% commitment.

Currently he's getting neither from several players.

Once they cross the touchline, there's little he and Barlow can do except watch.

There may be mileage in slinging it back by saying he should be motivating the players, but let's face it - these blokes are supposed to be PROFESSIONAL sportsmen - should they need motivating?

My only criticism of Wilson at the moment is that he doesn't act on his own comments and drop some of these under-achievers for a few games.

Archived