IGNORED

Lovely To Watch In The Middle

Guest thomson

Guest thomson

Its been going on to long. Playing good football without being tackled is dead easy but once we come into the opposition half we cannot connect, we cannot shoot and in general we lose all control. I never was a Wilson supporter due to his lack of visual enthusium ( anyone can say they have it if they do not show it?) The percentage of players not giving everything for the team should be on the list with minimum wages. Bearing in mind this comment with the knowledge that the manager knows who is doing it or not doing it?) Wilson has only just recently come out mentioning aggression !! We have know this for the last 3 months.

Remember we have talented ball playing footballers but this talent is soon forgotten and replaced with GOALSCORERS this makes happiness, money, being taked about, media coverage, pride in your team and most important GROWTH IN BCFC.

Our dismal record is making good players perform badly due to pressure but this is brought on by selection of players that should not be in the team !!

The longball game would at least get us the in opposition half more that we are getting at present. Please sort this out BCFC or less money will be coming in week by week.

Upset

Alex (Longwell Green)

Agree with this, maybe its time for the return of the Doc and Butler (solid at the back but a #### footballer)Its time some butts were kicked thats for sure :rolleyes:

Please Sir, are you serious?

I would love to see a rejuvenated Doc and Butler back in the side, however, the question is ARE THEY?

The Doc needs a lot more fitness work to even approach acceptable match fitness and to attain match fitness he needs full 90 minute games in the reserves who haven't played for a while and I don't believe they will be until the New Year.

Butler was superb when he joined us last season, this term he has had major lapses in concentration and made some shocking blunders that you would not expect from such an experienced defender. Amazingly it has been the youngsters who have been covering for him, Coles and Hill have used their pace to bale him out. The rest may have done him good but again games will be required to bring him back to the high levels he has previously attained.

Additionally this forum was up in arms complaining about the negative football before the Brighton match. Since then we have played considerably more attractive and positive football but not always had the rewards (goals = points) that the style has deserved. Reverting to a more defensive game will only provide more 0-0 - 1-1 draws and 1-0 defeats than victories. We need to win 75% of matches in the remainder of the campaign to gain auto!!

Just like to add that in the recent fans survey i think the results they showed in last months gatepost showed a figure in the region of 60% of fans see entertaining football more of a priority than the result.....strange as i think that figure would be very different if the survey was taken now.

Archived