IGNORED

Double Standards

Godzilla

Wilson On Roberts

According to Wilson, Robert's hasn't scored a sufficent amount of goals to hold down a place upfront. Yet 1 goal in 12 games is enough, in Wilson's eyes, from Lee Peacock.

Wilson's reluctancy to play certain players apparently "out of position" in order to add pace or whatever attributes to the team is mind boggling, considering Louis Carey is a goalscoring midfielder and Simon Clist is a right winger.

Hmmmm...

Good point,well made.Maybe I'll vote for you as best under 18 ...

Wilson choses to forget that Roberts scored more goals that Peacock last season despite spending less time on the pitch.Roberts was subbed most games or didn't start.

This season,Roberts has hardly played a full 90 mins,been playing in different positions from game to game and having to put up with a different partner each week.

Wilson is talking nonsense again.

Completely agree..!

Roberts has not scored that often as he has not had a decent run and when he has played 80% of this has been on the right flank so would you expect him to score a hatful I would not... (Not unless your initals are SM, tried to not to mention him)

Roberts played against Grimsby upfront and scored and ran for the full 90 mins and his goal was last minuted yes he can be annoying but he can be the difference too..!

The lad got 17 goals last year in his first full season with us and at a higher level than at exeter that is not bad for your striker B if you had a striker A who was hoitting 25-30 goals I think he just needs a striker along side him someone like Marcus Stewert someone who will poach and not necessarily be the live wire.

Id like to see Robbo play 5-6 games with Miller alongside him then id agree with Wiklson should his tally reamin as it still stands...!

:D Wilsons treatment of Roberts has been a disgrace ....

The guy closes men down from the front doesnt allow defenders to settle and use the ball against us something none of our other forwards manage to any effect...

Wilson pulls the boy of religously after 60 minutes and he never moans or complains despite rarely being the cause of anything that was not working in the side he just happens to be the target of Wilsons inability to tactically substitute...

The kid has had his confidence sucked out by this numskull who for 15 matches failed to see we lack any real pace without him; we know he's not the answer to our goal scoring prayers but he provides the opposition something to think about which Peacock clearly doesnt and to say that the right is a problem without giving Roberts a decent run on the wing is a bit of a joke really...

Roberts has earned an extended non- substitution run in the side and Wilson and he might just help save Wilsons job

The kid has had his confidence sucked out by this numskull who for 15 matches failed to see we lack any real pace without him; we know he's not the answer to our goal scoring prayers but he provides the opposition something to think about which Peacock clearly doesnt and to say that the right is a problem without giving Roberts a decent run on the wing is a bit of a joke really... 

Roberts has earned an extended non- substitution run in the side and Wilson and he might just help save Wilsons job

This latest report says more about Wilson than any other individual at the club.

If and it's a big IF the players respect has not already been lost. How much longer can it be before the likes of Roberts thinks, why do I bother? and who could blame him?

Suggestion for Danny- Why don't you play Peacock:

1. Out of position .

2.And leave him on the subs bench .

3.And make him play part of the match upfront then move him to the wing late in the game.

4. Or don't include him in the squad at all.

5.And as soon as a sub starts warming up let him know it's you who will be coming off.

6.And shatterer your confidence by moaning to the media about your failings.

AND SEE HOW PATIENT AND UNDERSTANDING HE IS!!!

I hope the other players are not being lead by these comments and are supporting Roberts not agreeing with their manager. I hope Robbo hits a hat trick tomorrow but his confidence must be very low so I doubt it. :D

Says it all about Wonder-son dont it...

explains why the teams performances are #### sometimes.

how many defensive minded players against that well known attacking team Stockport, this aft.

A well earned point against a decent team, later this afternoon anyone?

Come on you Reds............we are due a good win, maybe today?

Archived