IGNORED

My Team For Tomorrow

mightyreds89

If Big Kev is fully fit then he must play when we have him on the right he may not be the worlds greatest winger ( Is he a winger really) but we seem to have a much better balance after a few disappointing performances I feel this may be realted to Kev being missing not because he has set the world alight just that we seem to have outlets on both flanks meaning we seem more comfortable on the ball and not as one dimensional/ lop sided.

Kev may not be one of our best playes neither is he one of the weakest may I add he just seems to make that bit of difference with the way we approach games.

We must realise that our best 11 players do not make our best starting 11.

This is my starting line up for tomorrow fitness permiting

Phillips

Carey Coles Hill

Amankwah Woodman

Whilkshire Tinman A.Brown

Miller Roberts

Subs:

Clist

Peacock

Tommy Doc

Stowell

Lita

What a qulaity bench, I think that clist is the iodea man to come on with 30 mins left for tins to play just off the front 2 should we need to go for it and Tommy could alternativly come on if we need to tighten up in place of any of the middle 3 depnds whos blowing the most.

I think that this team has a good balance and a lot of life with the pace of Kev, Aaron and Robbo.....!

I think that Roberts best position is up front and that we should only use him wide on the roght when Kev is out...! This would give Peacock a kick up the arse he currently needs to make himthe palyer that he can amd should be. In the few games that Miler and Roberts have played together I think they have looked like clicking there was one game in particular that they looked sharp in but i forget who it was against.

What does everyone else think!!!!!!

Archived