IGNORED

Miller In Reserves

94th Minute

Miller is playing in the reserves tonight hopefully this will allow him to get a few goals and it will also allow him to kick start his career at city. and wilson can see that he is worthy of first team starts.roberts back onto the wing wilkshire to the centre miller up front? :( :Party27: :D :Party27: :D :Party27: ;)

The bottom line for strikers is scoring goals, if there not scoring or at least setting up chances they shouldnt be in the first team. Putting him in the reserves should in theory do him the power of good. Id love to see him come out sturday firing on all cylinders and bang a couple of goals in, its frustrating for us fans as we can all see the potential he has, just how long do we have to wait?

Guest whitey_03

its good to see Danny is giving Lee the chance to prove he can be your main man up front instead of just being Lee Peacocks sidekick!!

Hopefully he scores a few then starts doin what I know he can for you, score goals and be an all round good player!! He should have been sent on earlier last night instead of the token 5 minutes at the end, when goals were what u needed!!

Come on Lee bang in a few goals and show them what your made of

its good to see Danny is giving Lee the chance to prove he can be your main man up front instead of just being Lee Peacocks sidekick!!

Hopefully he scores a few then starts doin what I know he can for you, score goals and be an all round good player!! He should have been sent on earlier last night instead of the token 5 minutes at the end, when goals were what u needed!!

Come on Lee bang in a few goals and show them what your made of

Your theory goes out of the window abit when you see Lita and Matthews banging in the goals for the reserves yet only getting a bit part role in the first team.

(p.s By the above comment i am NOT one of those OBSESSED Leroy Lita fans!)

Archived