IGNORED

Sick And Tired

Guest duncan james

Guest duncan james

have had enough of this and that of wilson

we lose again in the week and wilson blames the opostition not himshelf

i have had enough of half hearted prerformances and wilson putting the blame on the oppositoion (barnsley)

it is time for the bloke to pack his bags and get out off our club!!! he has lost all support in my opinnion

some supporters may still support mr wilson and i respect that

but what i ask you is are you happy with the way we have gone this season ( cant say start cus we are half way into the season ) for me wilson has to go now not sooner

To be honest the whole Wilson saga is the most bizzare situation a managers ever been in at Bristol City. With the age of managers getting the sack all the time nowadays, how do we find a reason to sack Danny?

We cant say he hasnt done a decent job in the last few seasons, look at how poorly our players are and look how well we have done to ficish in the postions we have the last few seasons with in my opinion 3rd division playing standards from most of our sqaud.

We cant say he hasnt done a good job this season either, still in with a chance of promotion (look at the Table) and with also in my opinion #### players who are not fit too wear the Bristol City shirts apart from Clist and Tinnion.

This isnt as going to be as easy as us getting rid of Pullis, Osman, Lumsden, Smith, Ward and Leanaartson,,, I beleive Danny will be with us a few seasons longer because as much as the fans say they want him out, deep down we all have alot of respect for the guy...

Archived