IGNORED

Getting An Extra Ticket Dilemma

Guest WestburyRed

Guest WestburyRed

I understand there is a thing where a season ticket holder can get an extra ticket for each league match at a reduced price (no idea how much though), so as the other half can make it to the Bournemouth game soon I thought I'd try this out for the first time as she would really like to come along.

Ran the ticket hotline and they offered her a seat in a different row to mine as the seats next to me are already taken by season ticket holders. So I ask if I can move as well to sit next to my guest. They said that would be ok but I would need to visit AG to hand in my season ticket voucher for that game in exchange for a new ticket.

My dilemma is this...

1) I am currently recovering from illness and will not be at AG tomorrow sadly

2) I live in Wiltshire and its a good 70 mile round trip to AG and back, so basically impossible to pop down somewhen next week to exchange the ticket.

Anyone got any ideas short of me just buying two standard tickets for the game and essentially paying twice to watch the same match? If last year is anything to go by this game will probably sell out, so going down on the day is not really an option.

Seems a bit of an annoying situation (especially if you wanted to take a guest and there wasn't a forthcoming home game before it to get the tickets anyway), shame the club can't accept me posting my voucher in or something like that.

• Admin

If you speak to the right person on the ticketline they will sort out the tickets for you, you will pay by card for her ticket and collect both tickets from the ticket office at the same time handing over your season ticket voucher on the day of the game.

Luck of the draw really who you get on the phone. Failing that explain the situation in a "FAO ColinS" posting on the SteveL forum :D

If it was me, I would of just bought her a seat somewhere near you.

I'm sure you will find 2 empty seats together come match-day; after all there will be at least a few hundred in every stand :D

If we lose today, there'll probably be quite a few more ;)

Archived