IGNORED

Different Approach

Guest Rob

I think Wilson has gone for a different approach this season without doubt.

We are alot more difficult to beat home and away and very resilient at the back.

This is the ingredients that Wigan had last year only they were finding the net.

I think that once we get our shooting boots on we will soon see things falling into place.

I think we have had our usual "bad patch" already and we need to kick on from here.

Louis Careys comments on a decent christmas schedule are spot on and if we can get 9 points we will be in a very commanding position.

The draws we have got could well of been defeats in past seasons because we have not performed as well as we could of.

Wilson has recognised he was going wrong and has ammended that, Mille rhas begun scoring and i think we are in for a very good new year.

Normally we peek before Xmas and then tail off yet hopefully and i believe it will be the opposite this season.

We have got the basis in place and are going to push on from today.

WATCH THIS SPACE...............

Guest Cider Red Sam

Top post, couldn't agree more. Nice to see a bit of optomism around for a change. We are one of only 2 good teams in this division, and the other good team (QPR) have just stated that they would probably have to accept offers for their best players to help balance the books. We are not in this position and are miles ahead of any other team in strength and depth terms.

As you said, I think we've had our rough patch and so hopefully January shouldn't be so bad this year. we are only 9 points behind second place with half the season left. If Plymouth can pull away 9 points from us in half a season then I'm sure we can catch up 9 points on them in half a season

Optimism restored. Having drawn at QPR and won at Plymuff, will they be looking forward to visiting the Gate in the 2nd half of the season?

I do think though that if the first game of the season had been that 1-0 defeat by Vale our expectatations would not have been so high.

I don't think we are giving credit where credit is due, we will have to be at out very best for the vast vast majority of the remainder of the season to catch Plymouth. They have not got to the position they are without deserving it.

Auto is possible but I'm not too overly confident, play-offs I am utterly convinced we will make comfortably.

Archived