IGNORED

Bcfc 1 - 0 Stockport County

x3widRacin

I swear it sounded as if we had 90% of the possession, I don't know where these statistics come from that are always 49%/51% - Bar a couple of against play moves in the 2nd half it seemed as if Stockport couldnt get more than a touch no less string a series of passes, Yet the ball didn't go in yet again. But hey we got 3 points, thats what counts, and most others did not.

..and Peacock gets MOTM for er? what exactly? Putting in a perfomance EXPECTED of someone that cost £600k, and missing two easy chances/putting away a good one.

Nevermind, Danny has an excuse to keep his love child in for another 30 matches..

:D You got a company helicopter with your new job? Or a laptop

..and Peacock gets MOTM for er? what exactly? Putting in a perfomance EXPECTED of someone that cost £600k, and missing two easy chances/putting away a good one.

Nevermind, Danny has an excuse to keep his love child in for another 30 matches..

he was lucky with that goal i think had it swung a leg in the right direction and the keeper wasnt expecting it but o well he diffinatly shouldnt of got man of the match

we got 3 points I'm happy the only thing is was a poor game

I don't really care who scored, or how the ball went in the net, we've won :D

Peacock can have MOTM just for scoring the goal for all I care. Personally though I would have thought that Roberts did enough to clinch that accolade.

Guest cidered

I didn't really find it a boring game i admit the first half was a bit below standards but the second half really made up for it with city always on the attack on stockport not even getting more than 4 passes together

You are joking-Peacock man of the match???? How???? 1 goal makes that happen???, he seemed to be p** poor most of the game. Robbo was MOM for me, followed by Miller, Tins and even Carey.

Jeez we are doomed, and why Miller off is indeed a valid point, I'd like to see Leroy, and Lee Miller up front.

1st half was terrible, but we improved a lot in the 2nd half, and deserved the 3 points. The performance is important, but at the end of the day I'd much rather play badly and get 3 points than play really well but only draw 0-0.

Peacock was better than he has been for weeks, but I didn't think he deserved MOTM, which I thaught should have gone to Wilkshire.

Archived