IGNORED

Superb Roberts

Robbored

Roberts had a great game today.He was constant pain to the St'port backline and used his pace and quick feet to get into some great position.His crosses could have been better but he linked up well with Carey and at times reminded me of Murray.He was unlucky not to score when the 'keeper pulled of a good save.He seemed to have more confidence in his abilty and was prepared to take on defenders.In the past he's held back and played too many balls inside.

If he can produce performances like that consistantly then maybe the wide right berth could be filled.

agree he played well but i would really like to see him playing like that up front with miller. agree should of been MoM defininatly not lee peacock i cant belive he did people must be watching a diffrent game the 1st chance he got swang a leg and luckily it went in that was it.

and i dont know what the subs where for mad should of taken brown off for docerty

You have to remember it took Murray a good while to turn into the player we remember. Maybe with a little time Roberts will be the same. He certainly has the same pace to get past defenders and eye for goal.

Guest BCFC Matt

Completely agree, Peacock MOM -LM@O, what a joke!

agree he played well but i would really like to see him playing like that up front with miller

ummmm....i would prefer to see the lad on the right considering that we have no real right sided midfielders in the team so he would be my first choice for the right midfield slot becasue he looks more useful there than upfront.

It was far from a good performance today consdiering the number of chances we had and to only convert one odf them is poor but a WIN is a WIN and hopefully this will kickstart our season back on track...... sure ive said that before!!!:D

Without doubt Robbo made a huge impact today. At times it was liking having the old Murray back yet lets not go there.

I think over time he can prove to be a class act for the club and just needs to gain experience and get use to the position abit more.

Archived