IGNORED

Rumour

TomBCFCUK

Today at ashton gate i heard so many rumours while watching a boring game of football but I'm glad we got a good result, but getting back to the rumours i first heard a rumour that wilson last night was at a meeting in reading with murray and coppel discussing a loan move, then i heard that marcus stewart is on his way to the to bristol city, then i heard that shaun goater is joining us when the transfer list re opens in january.

do you reckon any of theses are true ??

or

did any of you lot here these aswell ??

anyway well done city good result

Guest cidered

I reckon that all them romours are aload of bull**** murray hes performing well at reading even though he was left out tonite goater why would he want to drop a division when he could certainly get into some of the sides in the premiership and the same for stewart.

I havn't heard this as a rumour yet, but I definately hope i do: my mate who's a QPR fan was obviously annoyed today, not only by the result but by the fact 3 of their best players were left out (Rowlands, Carlisle and Bircham). He believes that this is part of their money crisis thingy, and that they are preparing to sell those three.

Rowlands would be perfect for us as he is a kind of Murray player (almost the pace of Roberts and the vision and creativity of Tinion). So Danny if you are reading this, get on the phone to Mr Hollowhead and make an offer!

<br /> With the money problems there, they will be forced to sell him for a reduced price.

Yeh, but you're still missing the point. Transfer fee, signing on fee, wages, agent fees. It all adds up, and I seriously doubt that anybody will signing for us during the season on a permanent transfer (unless it's free).

They may have money problems, but we're not rolling in it either!!

I havn't heard this as a rumour yet, but I definately hope i do: my mate who's a QPR fan was obviously annoyed today, not only by the result but by the fact 3 of their best players were left out (Rowlands, Carlisle and Bircham). He believes that this is part of their money crisis thingy, and that they are preparing to sell those three.

Rowlands would be perfect for us as he is a kind of Murray player (almost the pace of Roberts and the vision and creativity of Tinion). So Danny if you are reading this, get on the phone to Mr Hollowhead and make an offer!

<br /> i've heard that too, but also add carlisle and ######tu on to that list as well. If they are really in as mouch trouble as it seems they could well plumet down the table after january.

No way we could afford Rowlands, even at a knock down price, we can get loans, so mabye if they can't unload them and need their wages off the bill then mabye.

I would still rather have wade Elliot than Rowlands though.

Archived