IGNORED

Looking Forward To Boxing Day

PhatWill

Boxing games are usually a good crack and this will be my 5th Boxing Day game attended in a row! :D

Slight problem with it being at Brentford, a ground that I've never seen us win at and one that we have an awful record at.

Our last win at Griffin Park was in 1998 promotion season I think, but since then we haven't recieved much luck there at all.

I think I'd probably take a point to be honest, although I'm confident that DW will be going for the win.

Who else is going, can we expect a couple of thousand there on Friday?

Guest BTR_FTG

Bah Humbug ! It never occured to me that such a low profile, midday fixture would be 'All Ticket', so unless it's 'pay on the day' that's me done for........

BTR

FTG

What, not pay on the day?

I have persuaded t'other half to a day in London, is this true?

I't a decent sized away end if I remember from the play-off semi several years back?

The club have currently sold just short of 700, I am told. A decision on whether it remains all-ticket will be made by Brentford FC over the next 24 hours.

We'll bring you news on bcfc.co.uk as soon as anything happens.

Cheers,

Adam

• Admin
Bah Humbug ! It never occured to me that such a low profile, midday fixture would be 'All Ticket', so unless it's 'pay on the day' that's me done for........

BTR

FTG

I've been to 3 "all-ticket" Brentford-Bristol City games at Griffin Park in the past where on each occasion I saw turnstiles accepting pay on the dayers. Worth a risk anyway I reckon.

Archived