IGNORED

Anyone 'assisted' An Opposition Goal

Guest ookman

got into the gate 5 minutes late yesterday and as i was walking along the front of the dolman/gwr to my seat, the match ball came over the advertising boards and fell at my feet.

i couldn't resist it so flicked it up and kicked it back over

to my horror the stockport player took the throw-in quickly, matt hill was wrong footed and their winger sped off to set up an attack

i wouldn't have lived it down if i helped set up a goal for the opposition

anyone else assisted a goal for city or the opposition?

Guest east_dundry_red

No but i did once manage to 'kill' an oposition attack. The ball went out for a throw in, the other team were attacking quickly and the ball came to me the opposition player was shouting at me to give the ball back but held on to it till city players got back. They took the throw in a bit of poor control and we had the throw in, also got a thumbs up from Carey!

I haven't peronally but i can remember one incedent when i saw someone try to.

It was at the Mansfiled away match funnily enough when city were 4-2 with only a few minutes left on the clock. It involved a couple of Mansfiled fans.

The ball went out of play and one M fan picked it up and started chucking it between them.

I will never forget that, i was fuming at the time obviously when we were 4-2 down but i went home with a smile on my face.

These mansfield fans were passing eachother in front of the large stand and didn't know eachother, and hugged eachother afterwards. :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

I remember a couple of years ago when we won three nil at Northampton there was quite a funny incident. We were 2 or 3 up and Northampton got a corner - one of our lot held onto the ball for ages before lobbing it in totally the wrong direction.......... :D

Myself and edson also contributed to a Tinnion goal at Northampton by shouting things at Nathan Abbey making him lose concentration... (well that's what I like to think...... :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: )

I remember a couple of years ago when we won three nil at Northampton there was quite a funny incident. We were 2 or 3 up and Northampton got a corner - one of our lot held onto the ball for ages before lobbing it in totally the wrong direction.......... :D

Wasnt that last season?? when we were 2-1 up in injury time and that bloke held the ball for ages and the northampton player was asking for it to take a corner quickly , the player came to collect the ball from the fan and he chucked it the other way!! Me an my mate were laughin our heads off :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: !

Guest lilciderhed

I remember two seasons ago against Bury at home, 0-0 dying minutes, I was sat in the end block of the GWR stand and Bell had the ball at his feet and was near the touchline, walking down the steps I shouted out "RIGHT FOOT", and he scored with it!

Whether he heared me or not :Confused13: but I like to think he did!

I remember two seasons ago against Bury at home, 0-0 dying minutes, I was sat in the end block of the GWR stand and Bell had the ball at his feet and was near the touchline, walking down the steps I shouted out "RIGHT FOOT", and he scored with it!

Whether he heared me or not  :Confused13: but I like to think he did!

i remember that, with the horn wasnt it with 3rd degree?

During the promotion season we hit the bar against Northampton i think, as i quickly gave Tins the ball who threw it to Murray i think and Cramb hit it onto the bar, i would of loved it if we had scored

Archived