IGNORED

Lee Matthews

Guest DukeCoxer

Guest DukeCoxer

From what we all know of him do you think his contract should be renewed at the end of the season?

And also, why didnt robbo get man of the match yesterday?

(i) I think Lee Matthews is a matchwinner, and would offer him a new deal, perhaps based on appearances, and perhaps over 12-18 months. He now seems to be over his injuries and his goals per game ratio (correct me if I'm wrong) is better than anyone at the club ???

(ii) Roberts did well yesterday but chose the wrong options on a number of occasions, but it was encouraging to see him running at the defenders at pace . Personally though I thought man of the match should've gone to Lee Miller-outstanding.

Matthews is a liability. He's usually out injured, or erm out injured.

Has looked good on occasions, but I think that he is one of the top earners at the club. We can't afford to give him a new contract, on the theory that he is good when fit.

Guest DukeCoxer

one thing thats really getting on my nerves as well is lita, (wait for it!) hes being brought on far too late in games and never gets any oppurtunity to adjust to the tempo of the game, i can see him going the same way as marvin brown, he was an absolute quality player with england recognition, and now cant make a second division team, i dont feel that if leroy isnt gven at least one definiite half every two games hes going to fade into the background as well

Archived