IGNORED

If We Don't Go Up

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Guest WillsbridgeRed

As things stand, Watford, Derby, Bradford and Wimbledon may well be at the gate next season.

The old enemy in Watford does actually excite me. I would love another title battle with them, but with us taking the championship this time. We've always seemed to struggle against them and I would love to see a double done over the hornets.

Derby are Bristol Rovers claim to fame for the past few years, but a trip to Derbys fantastic stadium would really be worth the long journey, ann I'm sure they would bring a large following to the gate.

I will never forget the hammerings Braford gave us in Div 1 last time, and the insulting "your just a team of Torpeys chant" Revenge would be very sweet

Wimbledon - How the mighty have fallen, and as they've now "Gone mk" I'm glad they're failing. Its good to see their true fans at AFC Wimbledon having such a good time.

My 4 teams I'd like to see come from Div 3 would be Hull, Oxford, Yeovil and Rovers.

Hull are a massive club and have a fantastic stadium, although I don't think I'd fancy such a long journey to their ground!

Having not been to the Kassan stadium I would like to meet Oxford in the league. Our only win I've seen over Oxford was a 1-0 win at the manor ground. That match would decide who would go bottom of the league that day! I have a feeling we ended the season well up the table though.

Yeovil are fast becoming my public enemy number one. Their fans are arrogant beyond belief, and the local media seem to think they're Manchester Unt. Crushing them home and away would be sweet.

Another season with the prospect of two wins over Rovers would be nice. A win at the imoral stadium around October time puts us top of the league followed by a win at Ashton in Easter which wins us the title and sends them down.

I did'nt realise 4 teams got relegated from the 1st div. Is this new this season?

I Think he made a mistake, 4 go down to Division 3 so maybe he missed them up, but yeh i agree; Rovers, Hull, Yeovil, Derby, Oxford, Wimbledon and Bradford would all be brilliant away trips and apart from MK Dons, all would bring a good following down here.

There is nothing to look forward to if we don't go up.I can't believe how excited some of you can get about staying in a cr*p division if it means the odd faded glory team descends to join us.I am fortunate enough to remember the old div 1 (prem now) days when we regularly played and occ beat ,man you,liverpool ,leeds etc.We must get promotion ,nothing else is acceptable this year.The fact that people are debating who we may play if we stay down(when it's not yet xmas),shows how poor we have become and what little expectation of success there now is under dw.

Agreed Red Trojan, why get excited about these teams coming down/being promoted, it means more teams getting in the way of our promotion...lets go up a level and meet them, before we become so skint we go down not up.

That said though, Watfart would be laugh, and seeing how Sunny MK deal with the Cidereds, and watch Cidereds getting lost in MK's wonderful sights would be a laugh...

Sunny MK? Its brass monkey weather here today.

As for the MK Dons, well they have coped with West Ham and Cardiff without too many problems, so I'm sure they will cope with us. Seriously, their ground, until the new one is built, is a joke for away fans.

Another reason to go up!

Guest Bootylicious

IMHO this is the weakest division two for ages and we have never had a better chance of going up automatically than this season.

We are even worse than i thought if we dont make it. Or should i say, DW is a worse manager than i thought....

Archived