IGNORED

Forum Bugs

Br 1st ol

Found 2 today:

1. The letter 'you' always appears as a the word 'you'

2. The word 'then' as in dirty then or where milwall used to play appears at the word 'then.'

Any others?

If you like to list things in memo format as in a) B) c) d) you cannot get as far as the B bit without one of those annoying smiley things cropping up. One with I think sunglasses and a sneaky grin.

I see what you mean about the signature error message!!!

Lee Peacock is the best striker at City, always will and remember Feed The Cock And He Will Score. (what a goal, magical stuff City 1 Stockport 0)

Thats some error :D

I'll explain this one more time then, shall I  ;)

Bad language and text abreviations are not desired on this board by the majority of users. Its plain bad language and to some its just plain lazyness.

Therefore, if you type in such words they will be substitued with ##### or a correct spelling/meaning.

Its simple really; simple english = no problems.

Any chance of updating the filter to automatically change comments that I dont agree with? :D

I'll explain this one more time then, shall I  ;)

Bad language and text abreviations are not desired on this board by the majority of users. Its plain bad language and to some its just plain lazyness.

Therefore, if you type in such words they will be substitued with ##### or a correct spelling/meaning.

Its simple really; simple english = no problems.

Instead of a word filter, perhaps we could have a automatic spell checker, because I and Tomarse need one or is it just down to laziness :P:D

Archived