IGNORED

Good Night Irene Cds

chalky

Guest Elye_Ball

I sold 19 on Saturday and have probably shifted about 100 in total... leaving 100 still to sell... I'll probably try and sell some more before the Bournemouth game and then I'll call it a day... Maybe putting what's left in pubs or record shops (sale or return)...

got one too - it's the perfect gift! (do I get commission?)

We haven't recouped the cost yet so there will be no commission I'm afraid... If you can help relieve me of what's left I'm sure we can work something out! ;)

I Keep forgetting to buy one, Elye if your at Brentford i will 100% buy one!

Unfortunately, I won't be at Brentford... I will be at Notts County on the 10th and at all other home games... Or you can buy on-line:

www.vocrecords.com

Thanks to everyone else for supporting it! :D

irene_cover_large.gif

Guest Elye_Ball
How much are they?

I'll buy one at brentford if youre there.

It's £2 if you get one off me... £2.50 if you buy on-line (for postage)...

I'm not at Brentford but will be at AG for Bournemouth and at Notts County... Send me a PM if you wanna sort something out!

Cheers!

buy_irene.jpgbuy_irene.jpgbuy_irene.jpg

Guest Elye_Ball

I was stood on the corner of the Dolman/Atyeo - just around from the Dolman ticket office and that burger van... I was a bit late getting there to be honest, probably about 2:30ish... I'll try and do it again before the next game and post up my whereabouts... Or haggle some mates to help sell them on all corners of the ground!

irene_pick_nose.jpg

Yeah you probs got there about 2.30, i got there pretty ealry as i thought you would be there early to so i found myself doing a cuople laps of AG before the game. :P

Let us know in advance, infact reply to this thread as soon as you know the arrangements for the Bournmouth match.

Guest Elye_Ball
Yeah you probs got there about 2.30, i got there pretty ealry as i thought you would be there early to so i found myself doing a cuople laps of AG before the game. :P

Let us know in advance, infact reply to this thread as soon as you know the arrangements for the Bournmouth match.

Will do... Sorry to keep you hanging about! It won't happen again Sarge! :D

Archived