IGNORED

What Poor Souls Have To Work Tommorow Then?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Must be horrible working Christmas eve, but spare a thought for me - As I have the day off I'm being forced to watch "love actualy". So much for a day on the stella :D

'till lunchtime; but I sense at this stage of the year will not be getting a lot of sympathy from those nurses, firefighters etc who have to work through Xmas day itself!

Got dragged to Love Actually last night as it happened. One vote for the hobbits, one for Hugh Grant. Guess who won!

Me too ;) Not quite sure when they're going to kick us out yet. If last year is anything to go by it will be about 3 ;) By the time that everything that needs to be done is done though, it will be about 11. Damn employers :D

You poor souls.

I'm stuck in the office until 3 tomorrow. By the time I get home, pack, etc it'll be 5 before I have the pleasure of the 'X' hours drive to Somerset.

On top of that for reasons known only to the almightly himself, my other half wants to go to the midnight church service :D

Fingers crossed i'll get the opportunity for a few pints at about 2am!

Guest Huddersfield Red

I'm in from 10 -12 to shuffle papers then we'll all be down the pub! The good news is I've been told not to bother coming in on 2 Jan.

Guest Bow_Legged_Chicken

I worked from 6 in the afternoon yesterday untill 4 this morning, going back in at 5 today untill 10 then i have to get up and get ready to get into work for 7 in the morning tomorrow untill 1 :D

I'm going to be asleep all of christmas day!!! If not look out for me at Brentford i will be the one dozing off in the middle of out 5-0 victory!

Last day was friday past and next working day 5th Jan :TheBird: :TheBird: :TheBird: :Costumed34: Christmas will be lunchtime pizza with Mrs H and H junior followed by Lord of the Rings. I can't remember the last time I went to see a film that has an intermission. 3hrs 19mins I better not each too much pizza or drink too much beer..... :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12:

Last day was friday past and next working day 5th Jan :TheBird:  :TheBird:  :TheBird:  :Costumed34: Christmas will be lunchtime pizza with Mrs H and H junior followed by Lord of the Rings. I can't remember the last time I went to see a film that has an intermission. 3hrs 19mins I better not each too much pizza or drink too much beer..... :Sleep12:  :Sleep12:  :Sleep12:
<br /> Aye my lad went to see it on Saturday, started at 9.30am with loads of previews, he came out at 1.30pm absolutly starving, but rated the best so far.

Question why does the DVD version of the Two Towers (extended by 42 mins) cost over £30.00 and the video is £12.99 (inc. the extra footage) in most shops? Seems ridiculous difference to me, he wants the DVD he might just get the video and something else worth the difference.

me. and these are supposed to be my holidays!!! still shouldn't complain. Pays for next term's food.

As for Love Actually- well I really really enjoyed it. It may not be ground breaking, dangerous cinema but it is good for what it is and at times is really quite funny. Go there intent to have a good time and you will.

Guest GUERNSEY TAFFY RED

Being a senior nurse i have to work all over Chrimbo, but i do get New Years day off, YIPPPEEEEE!

Don't mind working though, at least i can be with my loved ones at the end of my shift, unlike many of the poor souls we look after, many of whom have nobody to share Chrimbo with.

Guest Cider_Army

Working from 6pm till 10 pm, not bad in the long run I suppose. Anyone who finds themselves by the "One Stop" in Clevedon come in and say HI!

Guest Spunkwood
:D I'm working tomorrow bloody Argos arghhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!! well i aint Xmas staff anymore I got the real thing YaY how they employed me i dont know hehe :P

Archived