IGNORED

Goodfellow

Guest Jack

Ade Akinbiyi From Stoke He Was Class At Ashton Gate!
<br /> Popular with the other players of course!

How I used to enjoy his lone celebrations! ;)

Also the way he would come to celebrate his consolation goal in a 3-1 defeat, talk about a man up his own arse! :D

Goodfellow proven goal scoring, proven winger, but not good enough for Stoke City, but good enough for us.

Enough said

Looking at his history on Soccerbase it doesn't look too good - but then stats can say anything.

In Stoke's promotion season he got 5 goals and looks as though he played a part in the majority of games. In a promotion season that isn't really proflic.

Anyhow, from reports he sounds like an out and out winger which is what we desperately need so if he signs lets hes worth it.

Guest Bigdave60
<br /> Looking at his history on Soccerbase it doesn't look too good - but then stats can say anything.

In Stoke's promotion season he got 5 goals and looks as though he played a part in the majority of games.  In a promotion season that isn't really proflic.

Anyhow, from reports he sounds like an out and out winger which is what we desperately need so if he signs lets hes worth it.

But he is reported to be a LEFT WINGER?

I saw him in the pre-season friendly against Manure (my lad is a Manyouite) and I'm sure he played on the right after coming on as a second half sub.

He scored two goals in a 3-1 win, one was a belter, however, I seem to remember it hit the bar and bounced over the line off the the bald one's bonce.

Could be he is a big game player and we don't get too many of them these days.

Not sure if I would rate him above Roberts, who I don't rate too highly as an out and out winger anyway.

Guest BridgyRed

The City site says that he in 22, that means that in stokes promotion season he would only have been 20 so 5 goals from a 20 year old winger is hardly a return that warrants much criticism

The City site says that he in 22, that means that in stokes promotion season he would only have been 20 so 5 goals from a 20 year old winger is hardly a return that warrants much criticism

But why can't we be targetting someone that has shown that he can produce. We have too many players who are a certain ago so therefore can't be critisied.

We shouldn't be looking at the future (i.e. Wilkshire and Miller) we need someone for NOW. Someone who will come in and make an instant change to our fortunes - if he is the man no problems but I feel someone with that extra but of experience would stand a better chance.

Archived